- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
HR Associate in Correspondence ManagementNumer ref.: 187141
Major Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Set-up various HR mailings to Bayer employees worldwide;
- Template management and the conduction of mass actions;
- Maintain and support the Employee Self Service tools;
- Define and maintain of test landscapes and templates in collaboration with different stakeholders;
- Support for Business Testers in regards to Test Users and Test System access;
- Identify efficiencies for developing processes and services;
- Support projects related to digitalization and automation and/or others;
- Independent, timely and accurate processing of incoming requests;
- Participate in team activities and initiatives on local and global level.
- Completed higher education, preferably a university degree. Alternatively, an equivalent progressive experience across core HR functions, ideally in an international environment;
- English language skills: min. B2;
- German language skills: min. B2;
- Effective communication skills (oral and written) with the strength to explain difficult topics and to discuss process requirements with stakeholders;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Analytical, planning and organizational skills;
- Ability to build partnerships, collaborate and be a team player;
- Strategic mindset (e.g. forecasting) and ability to manage complexity as well as ability to take action for continuous improvement;
- Good at problem solving (e.g. providing options/alternative solutions);
- Knowledge of SAP/HR SuccessFactors preferred and/or experience in the area of quality management and/or testing.
- A great opportunity to be part of an international company;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training for a role and opportunity to learn;
- Attractive benefit package;
- Office in a comfortable business center;
- VIP medical care and individual life insurance, sports card.