private medical care
- aleja 3 Maja 9, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- Offer expired a month ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- manager / supervisor
As an HR Brand Manager, you will play a vital role in establishing Grid Dynamics’ employment brand in the global labor market. The goal is to develop Grid Dynamics employment brand guidelines and visual identity to represent our people and culture, to bring our employer brand to life through recruiter communications, marketing collateral, careers website, partner sites, event experiences and social channels. You’ll work directly with management and senior technical professionals to support effective communication of the Grid Dynamics' story and using it to build and grow our success in the labor market.
● Develop Grid Dynamics’ Brand Positioning Guidelines.
● Establish an employment brand strategy and roadmap.
● Build and execute brand events and initiatives and outreach campaigns with a focus on
● Develop a content marketing approach for the employment brand.
● Develop the career social media pages (Facebook, Instagram, DOU, Glassdoor, etc.) and launch Grid Dynamics ads program.
● Create storytelling through produced video (short-form video, 360 Video) and written content
(website, blog features, social posts, ads).
● Monitor and analyze HR Brand metrics
● Manage brand budget.
At least 3 years of corporate employment brand experience for enterprise software.
Experience in building employment brand programs and strategies.
At least 3 years of employment brand or marketing experience in enterprise software is strongly preferred.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to translate technology and product features into business value.
Hands-on self-sufficient producer of content across media.
What we offer
Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
Corporate social events
Professional development opportunities
Well-equipped office located in the center of the city
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
Grid Dynamics Poland
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We have architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.