Oferta z szybkim aplikowaniem
Na oferty z aktywnym „Aplikuj szybko” zaaplikujesz jednym kliknięciem. Korzystają one z danych używanych przez Ciebie przy ostatnim aplikowaniu. Jeśli jeszcze tego nie robiłaś/eś, nie przejmuj się. Za pierwszym razem trafisz na pełny formularz aplikowania.
HR Business Partner
- ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
At intive we believe that emerging digital technologies make life easier. Therefore, with more than 1600 people on board we help forward-thinking enterprises to design and build smart applications, software solutions and turn ideas into digital reality all around the world.
To achieve the best results we are constantly challenging assumptions and establishing new approaches.
HR Business PartnerNumer ref.: SHRBP/BIA/0721/PJ
You are a good match, if you have:
- Minimum 3-5 years of HR experience in a senior role as HR Business Partner.
- Experience in creating/ building HR processes/ policies/ activities from scratch or adjusting to the global processes.
- Experience in working with managers; collecting, and “reading their needs”, working hand in hand.
- Interpersonal skills that help you to easily catch contact in relations one-to-many, one-to-one.
- Hands-on attitude; acts with high level of initiative. Multitasking and problem-solving approach. Works well in a very dynamic, global, fast-paced environment. Very good in operational work & organizational skills. Initiates, plans & executes tasks within deadlines.
- Eagerness to learn and update knowledge every day to be up to date with all processes
- Grounded knowledge of labor law.
- Grounded knowledge how to use Excel, use formulas and functionalities to calculate and analyze the data
- English - B2/C1 level
You will be responsible for:
- Managing of the full employee lifecycle and knowing how to design and execute on them in an integrated way (i.e., documentation management, onboarding, learning & development, performance evaluation, offboarding). Actively participating in country & global HR projects and initiatives.
- Taking care of our team in Białystok and support other locations. You will manage local HR communication (face to face, emails, wiki, walls, posters, local communication groups etc.), stand-ups and meetings. You will be responsible for initiating, organizing and participating in local events, initiatives, internal traditions, CSR activities and helping in execution of global events. Initiating contact, talking to people, working with open doors, building relations.
- Being a partner for local Managers in frame of HR processes & retention of the staff. Advice managers on people related matters. Building personal authority and trust towards HR function within organization, using solid knowledge of internal regulations, as well as employment law to advice managers and employees on the right solutions in accordance with the law in all people related cases. Participating in difficult meetings between Manager/Employee on request as a mediator.
- Being in a proxy role in area of HR administration (Payroll - Employees - Managers), from passing by to Payroll documentation for HR processes to representing HR in termination meetings.
- Being a hub in development area, promoting development activities/ processes / possibilities locally, local internal mobility opportunities. Taking care of local trainings, promoting them, informing about training policy rules, organizing training space. Conducting trainings personally. Encouraging people to share their knowledge by internal trainings or meet ups. Supporting Managers in their managerial competences’ development (communication, feedback, negotiations, assertiveness, coaching skills). Monitoring quality of staff development process.
- Conducting exit interviews and aggregating data for review from your location/s
Operate with minimal or no supervision, very high level of autonomy.
„Administratorem danych osobowych w związku z rekrutacją jest intive GmbH Sp. z o.o. oddział w Polsce z siedzibą w Warszawie, ul. 1 Sierpnia 8, 02-134 Warszawa. Więcej informacji na temat zasad przetwarzania danych osobowych, w tym celów przetwarzania i praw osób fizycznych, jest dostępnych w naszej Polityce Prywatności ( https://www.intive.com/en/privacy-policy )"