- Kraszewskiego 1, 85-240 Bydgoszcz, PolskaBydgoszcz, kujawsko-pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 5 miesięcy temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
We have been present in Poland since 2002. Bydgoszcz has been made our European center of excellence. Built around talented individuals and the business friendly culture of Bydgoszcz, our company poised to grow.
The Human Resources Consultant (HRC) serves as a strategic business partner to all levels of management within assigned client groups, and provides value-added support through a full range of services aligned to the current and future business needs of clients. This position contributes significantly to the company’s business objectives by actively driving programs and processes in the areas of talent acquisition, employee relations, performance management, compensation, health & safety, and the development of people. The HRC provides expert advice key in mitigating financial losses arising from labour board, litigation, turnover, complaints, etc.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Strategic Business Partner
- Provides rationale and methodologies to all levels of management to assist in the decision-making process on a variety of HR issues such as recruiting, employee relations, pay equity/compensation, career development, and performance management.
- Establishes and maintains strong business relationships with leaders of assigned client group through a solid understanding of the strategic plan and aligning activities to support attainment of business objectives in areas of staffing, compensation, performance management, etc. Activities may include but not limited to:
- partnering with leaders in organizational planning and change management initiatives
- participation in strategic planning sessions
- disseminating information i.e. new initiatives, professional development, market research
- providing support for interview process, progressive discipline, terminations, etc.
- Partners with the division/business unit and human resources team to integrate best practices and implement and support new programs or initiatives to drive productivity and increase employee satisfaction.
- Assists with the identification of training needs, selection and development of appropriate programs.
- Partners with the divisions/business unit and human resources team to integrate established best practices, and support and implement new programs or initiatives.
- Responds to staff inquiries/complaints and conducts thorough investigations, if necessary. Advises managers and facilitates timely resolution of all employee relations issues while maintaining an appropriate balance between company liability, employee and management advocacy.
- Through example, promotes organizational values, behaviours and diversity; partners with business leaders to develop an engaged work environment that drives productivity, attracts and retains talent.
- Liaises with managers to ensure compliance with employment-related legislation/law, code of conduct and human resources policies and procedures.
- May participate in labour board hearings, mediation process and litigation.
Performance Management and People Development
- Provides consultative advice on performance management issues with management and employees.
- Counsels, guides and advises employees and all levels of management on career and leadership development.
- Facilitates human resources training programs – e.g., Managing Career’s Planning Workshop, Progressive Steps to Success, Salary Planning training, Harassment and Respect in the Workplace etc.
- Participates in special projects or corporate HR initiatives as required.
Health & Safety, Group Benefits, Pension/401K
- Facilitates and supports corporate Health & Safety initiatives including formation of Joint Health & Safety Committees, training, and interpretation of legislation/state law and policy, and chairs or co-chairs the Joint Health and Safety Committee.
- Explains and supports employees through benefits selection and serves as liaison between employees and insurance carrier(s).
- May assist the Director, Human Resources in the negotiation process of group benefits with insurance carrier(s).
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management. Adheres to established policies and procedures.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Strong knowledge of f employment law and multiple human resource disciplines (employee relations, human resources planning, recruitment, training, performance management, compensation)
- Ability to think beyond the HR function and contribute to the overall success of the organization
- Solid understanding of individual motivation principles and organizational behaviour; ability to successfully manage organizational change, strategic thinker
- Demonstrated relationship building skills with all levels of management along with the ability to influence decision making in a consultative manner
- Strong conflict resolution skills; excellent research, analytical and problem-solving capabilities to ensure problems, complaints, and inquiries are handled tactfully, effectively and promptly; ability to recommend win-win solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills including consensus and coalition-building
- Excellent presentation, facilitation and communication (written and oral) skills
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills; ability to manage multiple projects and priorities effectively with minimal supervision
- Team player and team builder
- Professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Fluency in English
- Internaitional experience
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- University degree/college diploma with a Human Resources specialization
- Five to eight years of progressive human resources experience at the generalist level or equivalent combination of related education and experience
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click Apply to complete the online application process.