HR Business Partner CEE
Purpose of role:
The HR BP CEE will develop and partner a local HR strategy for the CEE region with senior management, in line with business objectives and the overall Regional HR strategy. It will lead the HR function for Central Eastern Europe (7 markets, app. 220 employees), working closely with EVP, CEE to support company objectives by identifying, planning and forecasting strategic HR needs through to execution across employee matters, compensation and benefits, learning and development, headcount and budget management, talent and performance management.
- Provide a full range of HR consulting services and problem solving in the areas of employee relations, rewards, people and organizational development, talent acquisition and development, retention, performance management, internal communication and trainings;
- Representing HR in business meetings whenever necessary while becoming a strategic partner and a trusted advisor to senior management and all employees;
- Work as a partner with Regional HR to build excellence in initiating and improving the effective delivery of HR products, services and processes for the Central Eastern Europe territory while integrating and sharing best practices;
- Develop HR Projects and execute same using analytical and project management skills;
- Act as a change agent by promoting and providing advice and support for organizational change and a performance culture;
- Ensure management is equipped with appropriate tools and knowledge to effectively manage their people in line with their people plans e.g. performance management, absence management, career management; utilise HR management & statistical information to proactively identify HR service improvement activities.
- Forecast and manage the HR budget; lead on all headcount reporting and quarterly budget information required from HR;
- Manage resource planning & recruitment process at all levels, including obtaining sign-off, identifying potential candidate sources, setting interview processes and facilitating interviews;
- Manage talent and succession planning; take overall responsibility for retention strategies and recruitment activity; work with senior management & HRD to develop, grow & nurture top talent within the organization;
- Responsible for effective management of the performance management process; coach managers on performance management issues and processes;
- Leads the annual bonus, salary & performance review process; partner managers in their preparation prior to appraisals, PAM meetings and pay reviews;
- Work as part of the wider HR team, ensuring that knowledge is shared effectively and appropriate cross-region initiatives are adopted effectively;
- Keeps a strong relationship with legal and payroll partners.
- Professional HR qualification or education;
- Substantial experience within a standalone or highly autonomous Senior HR generalist role;
- Have experience of a medium to large sized, dynamic, demanding international organization in growth stage;
- Demonstrate evidence of influencing and coaching skills;
- A commercial and results driven approach to HR, with the ability to deliver high employee performance and satisfaction;
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of the business and can identify the key performance indicators that HR impacts on & that are important to the overall success of the business areas they support;
- Proven experience creating and managing talent pipelines from an internal and external perspective;
- Collaborative and flexible approach;
- Ability to manage own time and workload; effectively manage conflicting priorities;
- Practical approach to problem solving; track record of demonstrating initiative;
- Previous experience within the media industry or a similarly fast paced environment will be an advantage;
- Accurate, meticulous attention to detail;
- Culturally sensitive, seeks to understand and resolve any cultural issues that may impact on specific business & HR activities;
- Advanced Excel knowledge and solid experience of managing budgets;
- Experience in managing dispersed team;
- Some overseas travel may be required.
- Responsible role in dynamic team within an international media environment
- Unique atmosphere and working environment – energetic, passionate, with can-do attitude
- Fixed-term contract, motivating remuneration and benefits
Documents should contain a clause: "I consent to my personal data processed by Fox Networks Group in the submitted documents to the needs of the recruitment process, in accordance with the Law of 29.08.1997 on the protection of personal data (Dz.U. 1997 Nr 133, poz. 883).
We reserve the right to reply only to selected offers.