HR Business Partner - Consulting Talent Team
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Who we're looking for
What makes you a perfect candidate?
- Experience in HR Business Partner’s/ HR Generalist’s role (3+years) in TECH international companies;
- Practical knowledge on labour law;
- Superb communication and networking skills;
- Ability to interact and negotiate with all levels of management and staff to resolve issues efficiently;
- Friendly and open minded attitude;
- Ability to proactively offer solutions to business needs;
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, dealing with ambiguity and rapid change;
- Outstanding self-management;
- Excellent analytical & English and Polish language skills;
- Very good knowledge on MS Office (especially Excel & PowerPoint);
- Practical knowledge on project/ internal initiatives management would be an attitude;
- Experience in recruitment for technology teams will be nice to have.
Your future role
HR Business Partner for Technology in Consulting at Deloitte plays a key role in the sustainable development of our practice. Within this position, you will need to ensure you understand our business and are able to talk with tech professionals. This is main area of operations with a significant impact on the practice performance and providing support for the growth.
Therefore, if you have proactive attitude and take responsibility this position might be a perfect fit for you.
About Technology groups
You will cooperate with a wide variety of experts - Architects, Developers, and IT Consultants in the following areas:
- Core Business Operations
We explore innovative approaches to transform, modernize, and run existing technology platforms. Our main services are: Operations Transformation, Systems Engineering, Industry Solutions, Cloud Engineering, Consulting.
Your future responsibilities
- Leading end-to-end HR processes for our employees and subcontractors like: onboarding, performance evaluation and career development, training sessions, offboarding;
- Improving employee’s experience in Deloitte;
- Being up-to-date with tech innovations in talent and tech job market;
- Being a Single Point Of Contact for Offering Leaders, Managers & employees;
- Continuous improvement of processes and procedures within HR function;
- Involvement in HR internal projects design, implementation and communication.
We perceive HR Business Partnering as a complex and continuous process of creating best experience for our employees and we would like you to share those believes too!
What we offer
- Work in challenging, enthusiastic and dynamic environment;
- Continuous development through our Deloitte Learning curriculum, e-learning modules and regional training programs;
- Benefits package (inc. Health insurance, Multisport card, life insurance covered by the Employer).
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
About the team
Working for Deloitte as an HR Business Partner you will experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation You will closely cooperate with Deloitte consultants, managers and the leadership as well as other Talent Team members.