Poznań, ul. Bułgarska 17, Wronki. ul. Mickiewicza 52Poznań, wielkopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 20 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
About the Amica Group
- Amica Group is a white goods manufacturer and distributor.
- The company is a market leader in Poland and is present in all European markets.
- We are one of the largest employers in the Poznań area, with over 2,600 employees.
- The company facilities and International Group headquarters are located in Poznań and Wronki.
- In 2020 we won the OPZZ award for the Best Polish Employer.
Role based in Wronki and Poznań
Reporting to the Group HR Director (who is based in Poland)
Role Scope :
- Provide full support to the assigned business section (Operations and Production).
- Support leaders and their teams in different business aspects: leadership, team management, recruitment, learning & development, compensation and benefits, organizational effectiveness, succession, policies and employee relations.
- Assist, coach and train the teams through in different business, team and leadership matters.
- Ensure that HR processes, policies and systems are working.
- Be an agent of change, drive high standards and organizational effectiveness.
- Build strong and reliable relations with employees based on trust and open communication.
Profile we are looking for :
- Have at least 8 years of experience in modern HR environment. High HR competencies.
- Have work experience in a company with own production.
- Walk the talk – practice what you preach.
- Great communication skills and strong relationship building skills. Enjoying working with people.
- Very good MS Microsoft Skills (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) and knowledge of SAP.
- English B1+/B2 in speaking and writing.
We offer :
- The opportunity to work in a truly dynamic and International environment and learn from it fast.
- The possibility to shape and influence the success of the business.
- The freedom to be creative and proactive.
- Work in our 2 offices in Poznań and Wronki.
- Cooperation with an engaged and dynamic team
- The possibility to engage with different cultures
- The possibility to change assignments over time to experience different HR areas
- External and internal trainings and Coaching
Osoby zainteresowane tym ogłoszeniem prosimy o złożenie aplikacji (CV w języku polskim i angielskim).