Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
Luxoft is looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why don't you join us?
HR Business Partner
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
Join our Development Center in Krakow and become a member of our open minded, progressive and professional team. In this role you will be working on projects for one of our world famous clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner acts as the primary partner to business leaders by working closely with the stakeholders on the business side. The role is responsible for the provision of generalist HR support and advice to managers, functional leaders and employees on HR programs and processes as well as identifying HR solutions and strategies needed to support the business and operational needs. As a member of the local HR team, HR Business Partner is responsible for supporting regional and local operations on different HR areas: retention, engagement, development, total rewards, and employee's relations, labour law regulations with respect to company's HR strategy and local law regulations.
- Partner to leaders and identify HR solutions to support their business needs
- Develop, drive and manage the HR solutions in areas of retention, engagement, development, change management, total rewards, employee's relations etc.
- Provide guidance and support to managers and employees (advising on labour law, mediate etc.)
- Build trusting and effective relationships between employees, managers and HR
- Manage or participate in local and global HR initiatives depending on business needs
- Support people’s growth by coaching, advising on / coordinating developmental programmes, delivering workshops, running Development Centers etc.
- Ensure compliance with legislation and HR procedures in the area of responsibility
- Experienced in HR areas including retention, engagement, learning and development, employees relations, total rewards and labour law
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with focus on collaboration
- Fluent in English
- Project Management experience (local and global HR projects) will be an asset
Apart from what everyone else offers, we offer:
- Working in a supportive HR team
- Possibility to become an Internal Certified Trainer
- Medical and life insurance
- Leisure communities
- Relocation and referral programs
- Luxoft FUNtastic events (check it out here: http://www.facebook.com/Luxoft.Poland/photos_stream)