Stefanini brings decades of IT outsourcing expertise to clients around the globe. We support mid-size and large corporations through offshore, onshore and nearshore IT managed services, systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing. Our service offerings include: IT infrastructure outsourcing, application development/systems integration, ERP/SAP consulting, asset management, and strategic IT staffing solutions.
For our center in Krakow, we are looking for an exceptional individual to make a real contribution to our business as:
HR Business Partner
Job location: Kraków
As our HR BO, you will act as the country representative for Stefanini’s HR function and provide optimal HR support to the local business, i.e. management and employees, covering all HR sub-domains such as recruitment, compensation and benefits, training, personnel administration, payroll, reporting, etc. You will run and execute all HR administrative matters, interact with the local employment market (candidates, companies, authorities) and, as an ambassador, defend and promote Stefanini’s image in the market.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, engagement, and increase productivity and retention;
- Proactively support the delivery of HR Processes in recruitment, talent development, compensation and benefits;
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies;
- Active participate in development and improvement of HR process and policies in regards to different HR activities;
- Consult with management, providing HR guidance for all HR areas;
- Act as a SPOC for the Stefanini employees and maintain a good employee relation with them by being responsive to their needs and requests;
- Promote HR policies and offer pro-active support to employees to ensure comprehension and compliance;
- Ensure compliance with Polish legislations and internal policies;
- Conduct exit interviews;
- Manage the processes for Yearly Appraisals and Performance Improvement Plan;
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues;
- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation;
- Lead a team of HR professionals;
- Manage 3rd party relations (agencies, suppliers, etc.) and branding activities;
- Manage current HR processes related to general HR administration and suggest improvements, if the case;
- Coordinate local employee engagement and social responsibility events / programs;
- Prepare recurrent and ad-hoc reports for HR and business management;
- Conduct recurrent and ad-hoc activities regarding market research and potential risks.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience in a similar role;
- Good knowledge of personnel administration procedures and Polish labor law;
- Proven experience with managing end-to-end recruitment process;
- People management experience;
- English proficiency;
- Good written and oral communication skills, ability to communicate clearly and precisely, being able to adapt the communication style to individual and being persuasive;
- Client orientation – able to face internal customer, offer support, show empathy and consideration; very good listening skills;
- Ability to prioritize work and manage time based on business needs, while being compliant with legal timelines;
- Ethics and Integrity: ability to deals appropriately with confidential data and to maintain absolute discretion regarding confidential and or sensitive information;
- Ability to deal with time pressure and able to cope with stressful situations;
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools, good knowledge of Excel.
Nice to have:
- Good understanding of the local market and its resources;
- Experience with hiring people from outside European Union;
- Experience with delegating employees for temporary assignments/business trips to other European countries;
- Experience in working in multi-cultural, international environment;
- HR-related education (certificates, courses, postgraduate studies, etc.).
- Full time job, stability of employment;
- Competitive salary package;
- Benefit package;
- Private medical healthcare;
- A pivotal, challenging job in a developing company where you can be at the very center of it all – and really make a difference with your actions and decisions.
For more information about Stefanini, please have a look at our website: www.stefanini.com