Join to the team, where your
opinion makes a difference.
We are global leader in optical solutions dedicated to industry. What do we deal with in Poland? We revolutionize communication! In our factory located in Stryków near Łódź, we design and manufacture fiber optic cables. Thanks to them people all over the world can use social networks, watch HD movies and shop online.
You can get to our factory by bus – 60C line.
In 2018 we won competition ,,Employer as safety work environment promoter”. It was organized by Chief Labour Inspectorate in Poland.
The facility is adapted for people with disabilities.
- You can get to our factory by bus – 60C line.
- In 2018 we won competition ,,Employer as safety work environment promoter”.
- The facility is adapted for people with disabilities.
Join to our team as:
HR Business Partner
Łódź (okolice), Stryków
- Acting as HR support to designated business area including daily support for employees and managers with HR generalist type of issues
- Helping with employee relations and issues by providing solutions, resolving problems & overseeing all business decisions from HR/ labor law perspective
- Designing, and conducting trainings and employee/ manager development sessions, as well as driving employee engagement, succession planning and talent review programs
- Conducting research, analyzing HR data and preparing reports to help influence business decisions
- Cooperating with EMEA Talent Acquisition Team on workforce planning as well as participation in selected employer branding projects
- Working on HR policy and development programs in partnership with HR team
- Participating and managing HR projects
If you meet the following requirements:
- Master degree, preferably in Management, Economics, Human Resources
- Minimum 5 years of Experience in similar position (HR Specialist, HR BP, HR Generalist) preferably in local manufacturing company or in international manufacturing corporation
- Good English
- Practical knowledge of Polish labor law to apply legal solutions to dynamic & demanding environment
- Knowledge of HR processes and the principles of business functioning
- Ability to lead the projects, guide the project team in order to accomplish mutual targets
- Ability to analyze problems, seek and recommend solutions
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and ability to build effective relationships with people at various level of organization (employees, management, senior management)
- Independence and initiative in action, very good organization of work
You & Corning make a perfect connection!
participation in international projects
social benefits found
competitive salary according to experience & competences
co-financing meals in the company's canteen
private medical care
benefits for parents*
* holidays for children, preschool & school starter kits, gifts for Children’s Day
Please add the clause in the application documents:
,,I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Corning Optical Communications Poland Sp. z.o.o in Stryków, for the purposes of the recruitment process”
If you are interested in participating in future recruitment processes, please add the following clause:
,,I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Corning Optical Communications Poland Sp. z.o.o in Stryków, for the purposes of the future recruitment process”