- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Founded in 1969 as SEG in Krefeld, Germany - grown under Woodward for more than 10 years - ConverterTec is a global specialist in electric power conversion.
Since 1995, first variable-speed Concycle® generators and power conversion technology is being used in marine applications, Uninterruptible Power Supply as well as in upcoming wind and solar/PV applications.
As of today we are looking to a legacy of more than 23,000 converter systems in on- and offshore applications, shipped to 47 different countries worldwide, which correspond to more than 45GW.
Our R&D centers in Kempen, Krakow and Sofia as well as our global service hubs support our global customer base on all continents.
At the earliest possible date we are looking for a
HR BUSINESS PARTNER (M/F/D)
- Consults with leaders on organizational needs and develops strategies to meet those needs.
- Consults with hiring leaders on the appropriate staffing strategies; coordinates recruiting, screening, referral, selection and employment activities.
- Participates in market salary survey analysis to review competitiveness; designs and develops salary structures that meet the needs of the business.
- Ensures consistent and equitable administration of salary structures, job codes and titles. Supports the global job code standardization process and ensures members are properly classified. Participates in period review of market pay salary structures. Consults with leaders in the progression process to ensure members are fairly assessed and the process guidelines are followed.
- Ensures fair treatment of members and compliance with local and national employment laws while consulting with leaders on business related risks
- Understand and resolve HR issues at the local level and interpret company policies.
- Supports positive labor climate by equitably administering and managing local employment agreements including dispute resolution and contract interpretation. Participates in contract negotiations as appropriate.
- Supports leaders in executing the workforce management process.
- Provides support to leaders and members in the areas of member development and training.
- Maintains members time keeping system, training database and other databases
- Provides support and information to the general membership regarding HR resources, policies and procedures
- Human Resources Business Partner will be responsible for the following: Maintaining member records including new hires & terminations; acting as a liaison with Payroll; Benefits Administration; Environmental, Health & Safety; other support and administrative duties related to Payroll, HR recordkeeping, handling members personal files.
- Proficient in most of the Human Resources competencies including: Staffing and Recruiting; Compensation; Performance Management; Member Relations; Labor Relations, Organization Development.
- Strong client focus, communication, influencing skills; ability to collaborate within client group.
- Proven ability to work in a team-based environment
- Ability to plan, organize and manage a heavy workload.
- Demonstrated ability to resolve complex issues without detailed instruction or procedural guidance.
- Solid understanding of applicable laws and regulations, Woodward policies and practices.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills. Basic presentation skills.
- Foundation of business understanding and the ability to understand the potential impact of HR related issues on operating performance.
- Ability to drive for results.
- Practical and results-oriented; ability to be effective within a matrix structure.
- A person of unquestionable honesty and integrity; demonstrates an outstanding work ethic.
Reinforce our international team and work in a dynamic and interesting technical environment. With a great deal of innovative spirit and agile development methods, we create control solutions for renewable power generation. With us you have many opportunities to do something meaningful and to work closely with colleagues of other functions. At our location, a family atmosphere awaits you. We look forward to receiving your application via button.