- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
If you believe in creating something extraordinary, you’ll fit right in at Hach. You’ll find we’re always looking to improve. You’ll notice we believe that we can be better tomorrow than we are today. Some call it dedication, others call it drive, we call it passion. Hach is here to ensure water quality for people around the world. Want to join us in this mission? We are ready for your best. DIVE IN. HAVE IMPACT.
ENSURING WATER QUALITY FOR PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD – Providing access to and information about water is our number one responsibility. Both around the corner and around the globe, we are committed to providing innovative solutions that help ensure that communities large and small have water that is safe, accessible and available for all. Develop your skills and grow your expertise while playing a role in improving the quality of life for people around the world. Learn more about how you can make a difference at Hach by visiting www.hach.com.
The HR Business Partner will provide HR partnership and leadership to assigned client groups. Responsible for developing and implementing HR initiatives focused on achieving business objectives. Provides hands-on human resources expertise in the areas of talent development, coaching & mentoring, workforce planning, employee relations, performance management, compensation and more. Utilizes a data driven, solution-oriented approach to solve problems with a growth-oriented mindset. Serves as a primary contact for the Dusseldorf Worker’s Council and proactively manages the relationship to ensure good communication and collaboration.
Possible locations are Germany, Austria and Poland. The Position can be carried out from Home Office.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Influences and guides all levels of leadership on HR implications of business strategies and all aspects of people management and Leadership.
- Partners with HR and leadership in organizational assessment and diagnosis to revise business strategies into actions that deliver results and improve organizational capability, while maintaining an enterprise perspective.
- Anticipates the need for change and influences change proactively. Consciously strives to build networks of support for change goals and objectives.
- Participates in functional team engagement activities to promote a diverse, inclusive work environment that is aligned with Hach’s mission and vision
- Conducts gap analyses and ensures that appropriate career development programs and initiatives are aligned with critical skill development and succession planning for designated functional teams.
- Partners with Talent Acquisition to attract, identify, interview and select qualified candidates for open roles within assigned client groups.
- Resolves employee relations issues through a systematic approach with clear documentation and follow through.
- Conducts investigations of complex complaints and concerns that could result in legal risk for the organization; assesses the severity, involves appropriate individuals and facilitates appropriate action based on established practices. Consults legal resources as appropriate.
- Serves as the primary contact for the Worker’s Council and proactively manages this relationship.
- Achieves Certified Practitioner status for internal educational programs as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Minimum 5 years experience in progressively responsible HR roles.
- Knowledge of federal, state and local laws, statutes etc. which govern employment policies and practices.
- Experience in establishing HR service center and project management preferred.
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization including remote locations.
- Excellent planning and organizations skills, attention to detail, and successful experience working in a fast-pacedenvironment.
- Ability to objectively coach employees and leadership through complex, difficult and emotional issues.
- Knowledge of DBS or Lean methodologies, demonstrated problem solving skills with data driven approach to assessing and solving problems.
- Knowledge of change management principles and practical experience helping individuals and teams navigate organizational change.
- Demonstrated experience as a point of contact with a Worker’s Council.
- Experience facilitating trainings in both classroom and virtual environments.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; articulate and persuasive communicator.
- Proficiency with MS Office tools.
- Experience working with HR databases.
- Strong business and compensation acumen.
- Basic knowledge of German would be an advantage.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.