HR Business Partner
Mercuri Urval Sp. z o.o.
- ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
Our Client is a medium-sized international company, leading player in developing and manufacturing of customised products, top quality precise solutions for their Clients acting in various sectors e.g. automotive, electronics, telecommunication etc. The organisation has offices and manufacturing operations in Europe and Asia.
Recently, in order to support the further growth of the company, it has been decided to establish the brand new position, HR Business Partner, who will be responsible for developing and implementing of HR strategy, aligning HR processes for manufacturing plants located in Poland and Ukraine.
HR BUSINESS PARTNER
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Implementing HR strategy and planning strategic HR initiatives in Poland and Ukraine
- Responsible for all local HR processes in Poland and Ukraine
- Ensuring efficiency and consistent quality in HR services for managers and employees in Poland and Ukraine
- Ensuring consistent and compliant internal communication in Poland and Ukraine in relation to HR processes
- Responsible for labor relations to ensure compliance with Polish and Ukrainian legislation, policies and practices
- Responsible for local promotion of our Client as a good workplace, our culture and values
- Managing employees Life Cycle
- Securing employees work satisfaction, engagement and well being
- Report directly to HR Development Director and to Division Director
- University Degree in the field of HR related directions (Labor Law, Psychology) and / or economics. Postgraduate courses (e.g. MBA) would be considered as a plus
- Experience in leading the whole HR function including, Payroll, Administration, Comp & Ben, Talent & Performance Management, Leadership Development, Recruitment, etc. in the international, industrial organization
- Experience gained in the environment with the significant number of blue-collar workers (production, logistics, etc.)
- Very good command of English (knowledge of Russian or Ukrainian would be an added value)
- Readiness for traveling. Business trips related to the responsibility for 2 entities in PL and 1 in Ukraine.