HR Business Partner
Put people at the heart of everything you do.
For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Want to know how we will cut our carbon emissions by half by 2020? Watch our For The Better film here.
We are looking for a strong partner with truly people mindset, acting proactively, with a passion to business, “can do” attitude and positive energy. As a key member of Plant Management Team, Human Resources Business Partner will play a critical role to provide leadership on the people aspects of business plans and provide solutions to the business management on people and organizational issues. We are looking for a talented individual who is willing to jump in, drive change and make a difference across the organization with a positive impact on people, culture, and business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Demonstrate Passion for Business: Understand business context, issues and challenges to provide specific advice to Managers. Work with Managers to understand future requirements and act upon them.
- Drive a High Performing Team culture.
- Coach, challenge Line Managers in their role on people-related processes. Support Managers to engage their employees around the values, strategy and objectives of the business to ensure all employees within Electrolux are clear on their contribution to the business objective.
- Support delivery of the people strategy within Plant and drive business results through identification and development of targeted HR intervention to deliver on plant performance.
- Work with Organizational Development and Organizational Change.
- Drive corporate Group and HR processes, tools, policies.
- Liaise with Business Unit, Unions and Work Councils, supporting the Management Team in bargaining, collective agreements, information, and consultation meetings.
- Work with relevant Country HR manager to ensure Industrial Relations are managed in accordance to business needs with respect of local country rules.
- Review Management Information (trends/analysis) provided by HR Services and business reporting and identify trends/issues for discussion and action with Line Managers.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Ability to fully understand actual and future business requirements.
- A solid track record working within HR, proving being capable of managing both strategic and operational HR matters to support the business needs.
- Be considered as role model in leadership.
- Business Acumen.
- Excellent communications and Interpersonal Skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Operational Performance driven.
- Strategic Insights and Solutions.
- Organization Design.
- Organization Change & Development.
- Resourcing & Talent Planning.
- Learning & Talent Development.
WHY CAREER IN ELECTROLUX?
- Bachelor/Master degree in HR/Management/Business
- Minimum 7-8 years of HR experience in a manufacturing environment, minimum 3 years on managerial position.
- Fluent Polish and English.
- Challenge to drive HR and impact for grow of individuals being significant part of Plant Team.
- Opportunity to take part of developing unique team.
- Truly international environment and work in multicultural team.
- International travels opportunity and possibilities to use foreign languages on a daily basis.
- Work in a friendly environment in Swedish organizational culture.
- Opportunities for raising professional qualifications and knowledge exchange.
- Opportunity to develop your career on local and global level working in Poland.
- Languages classes’ grant.
- Attractive social benefits packet (private medical care, Multisport Card, life insurance, discount for Electrolux products, canteen on place, discount for lunches).
About Electrolux Group
Electrolux is a global leader in home appliances and appliances for professional use, based on deep consumer insight. We offer thoughtfully designed, innovative and sustainable solutions, developed in close collaboration with professional users.
Read more about what we do here.