- Stalowa 6, 73-110 Stargard, PolskaStargard, zachodniopomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 8 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
In this function, you will take part in driving strategic HR processes and projects across Radiometer in Stargard, where the Operation is the biggest and the mostly widespread function (besides other areas such as FIN Shared Service, R&D, IT, QA/RA, Legal) such as our Organizational Talent Assessment and Employee Engagement Survey. You will be working in close collaboration with the various functions in HR and the managers in the business. The key stakeholders include production managers, technical and engineering department, laboratory and distribution center. You will be part of a global team that enjoys working together and solving problems with an analytical and data-driven approach using LEAN tools.
You will have great opportunities to learn and grow from a large degree of on-the-job training combined with joining Danaher’s leadership trainings to strengthen your HR Partner toolbox.
- Work closely with business management and employees to improve work relationships, support the strategy and increase engagement, productivity, retention and other business and HR key performance indicators.
- Support HR annual processes such as a merit increase, an annual assessment, a competency matrix review, etc.
- Facilitate trainings, offer guidance and support to managers, senior managers and directors. Follow up on various action plans and deliver results.
- Monitor and report on client groups. Provide relevant guidance and input on restructures, facilitate conflict-solving, development of potentials, succession planning, etc.
- Contribute to HR’s strategic projects (e.g. benefits, employer branding, HR process optimization).
- Support some administrative tasks and processes in HR e-systems (mainly Workday): salary adjustments, promotions and head count tracking
- Higher education, preferred majors: psychology, sociology, human resources, people and culture or similar.
- Proven work experience within HR (broad understanding of HR theories, functions and disciplines) in a manufacturing company.
- Experience with HRIS (Workday, Success Factors, SAP, etc.).
- High proficiency in English to be able to cooperate with English speaking management of Operations at Stargard side and in the headquarters in Denmark.
- Knowledgeable in the use of computer, MS Office programs, especially Excel and Power Point.
- Strong people management knowledge and skills. Service minded attitude. Proactive approach towards daily activities.
- Ability to exercise discretion and good judgment.
- Team player focused on contributing to overall success of the HR team.
- Developed analytical as well as internal customer-oriented and coordinating skills.
- Self-driven, well organized, empathic and trustworthy.
- Stable employment in a medical device industry
- Attractive salary + annual bonus
- Access to internal and external trainings
- Opportunity to grow in a dynamic company with a strong LEAN culture
- Attractive work in an international environment, among professionals
- Employees Assistance Program (EAP) with legal, finance and psychological consultants
- Multisport card
- Daily fresh fruit drinks and co –finances canteen at the site
- Attractive team building session, also on-line
Please enter the clause: „ I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to HR Business Partner, Operations Position in Radiometer Solutions Sp. z. o. o. in Stargard to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.