sharing the costs of sports activities
HR Business Partner People and Culture
Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
- Jutrzenki 105, Włochy, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- offer expired 2 months ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular), senior specialist (Senior)
- hybrid work
- remote recruitment
We are looking for you to strengthen our international team, with your regional perspective, in an agile and future-oriented IT environment.
Close connection to the business and local HR: You act in close exchange and cooperation with the business units, local HR colleagues and the Bosch headquarters.
International responsibility: You develop, pilot and support the roll-out of global “People and Culture” concepts (e.g. career paths, HR IT tools, new development dialogue formats).
“CI as the place to be”: you develop and implement IT-specific HR marketing, employer branding and engagement management concepts.
Personality and work style: Your strengths include the ability to work in a team, empathy and customer orientation, as well as a sense of responsibility, passion for your topics, entrepreneurial thinking and working independently.
Experience and know-how: Experienced HR Business Partner or interested in HR topics with relevant work experience.
Qualification: knowledge in HR relevant core processes or the IT business.
Education: Completed studies, e.g. in economics, law or psychology with a focus on People Management or a comparable field.
Languages: Good command of English, written and spoken.
What we offer
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
• Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
• Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
• Referral Bonus Program
• Canteen in the office with co-financed lunches
• Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
• On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
• Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
• Language courses
• Private medical care and life insurance
• Multisport card and sports teams
• Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
• Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
• Discounts for Bosch products
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
corporate products and services at discounted prices
no dress code
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
employee referral program
Massage services at the office
Summer and winter activities for children
Phone interview with a recruiter
Meeting with a direct manager
Meeting with a higher level manager
Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.