- Szyperska 14, PoznańPoznań, Greater Poland
- Offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Partners with the HR Team to provide excellent HR support and expertise to the business
• Implements human resource policies and procedures and programmes necessary to ensure engagement and
performance. Promote best practice and ensure consistency in the application of HR practices across the function to
include IR/ER, performance management, training and development, engagement, succession planning,
communication mechanisms, wellbeing, contract expiry, probation expiry, recruitment and development etc..
• Mange third party engagement with all HR Vendors including, legal counsel, payroll, recruitment agencies and all other
HR & Poznan office suppliers
• Monthly HR KPI reporting as required
• Performance management - working with the call centre management team to ensure staff performance is proactively
managed and employees are fit for purpose.
• Change management - to increase organisational effectiveness and work closely with the management team and their
teams to effectively implement changes as required
• Partner with the management team and their teams to create and drive effective people strategy
• Attend business unit meetings on a regular basis
• Help drive and ensure excellence in key HR metrics, turnover, absence and ER/IR cases
• Is an employee champion by ensuring the employee voice is heard and their interests are fairly heard. Build trust with
employees/managers to ensure there is a common purpose.
• Provide HR direction to the assigned business units in the context of the overall business strategy.
• Ensure HR practices and policies are compliant with Polish law
• Supports all HR initiatives and ensures they are rolled out within organisation
• Constantly monitor HR processes and implement improvements
• Optimize the HR systems and ensure they are efficient
• Automate HR processes where possible
• Talent Management - work with the head office teams to ensure that talent is nurtured and succession plans are in
place to include employee development plans
• Performance management - working with the call centre management team to ensure staff performance is
proactively managed and employees are fit for purpose.
• Manage the recruitment process in conjunction with the hiring manager to ensure that all new employees are
suitable for their role and are properly referenced and contracted prior to their commencement of employment in
line with the company competencies.
Relevant HR qualification with significant experience within HR in a busy HR environment – 5+ years experience
Fluency in English essential
Demonstrate ability to identify and problem solve issues
Ability to manage areas of responsibility in a pro-active and professional manner
Highly motivated to ensure that the HR function is highly regarded across the organisation, with gravitas and maturity to work at all levels within the organization
Excellent local employment law knowledge and experience
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to negotiate/present and influence
Ability and knowledge to make informed recommendations to the senior management team in relation to HR related issues and activities
Problem solving and ability to continuously improve the efficiency, productivity and output of the administration function.
Demonstrate a passion for HR and proven experience of adding value and driving change through progressive HR initiatives
What we offer
Private medical care - Medicover
MyBenefit system / Multisport cards
Extra annual leave days
Location in the center of Poznan with a beautiful view on Warta and Ostrów Tumski
Established in 1989, Sysnet Global Solutions provides payment card industry, cyber security and compliance solutions that help businesses to improve security and acquiring organizations to reduce risk.
Sysnet Global Solutions is a high growth private equity backed company headquartered in Dublin, Ireland with offices in the United Kingdom, United States, Poland, India and South Africa.
We have an immediate vacancy for a HR Business Partner reporting directly to the Chief People Officer. This position offers the right candidate the opportunity for career progression within a dynamic international growth focused company. This role will partner with the Global HR Team and the business to ensure operational excellence across the company.