Jesteśmy częścią największego
producenta sprzętu AGD
Whirlpool Corporation is consistently recognized by Fortune Magazine as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies. Our values are the driving force behind everything we do. Respect, integrity, diversity and inclusion, teamwork and the spirit of winning propel our teams to excellence. If you'd like to help us be the world’s leading major home appliance company, this is your chance.
This position is part of Human Resources, delivers People Excellence unleashing individual and collective talents, inspiring a winning culture and creating competitive advantage.
The Radomsko location has around 1400 professionals dedicated to washing machines and in 2016 Radomsko location becomes the EMEA hub for dishwashers.
HR Business Partner
Contributes to define and implement the People Excellence strategy in order to achieve business objectives in own function/local organization, facilitating the change. Supports the HRBP Senior Mgr/Mgr in developing and deploying strategic human resources programs and practices to own organization in order to drive greater organizational performance and effectiveness.
Your task in this role will include
- Supports People Excellence programs implementation in own organization (local HRBP), with the support of central HR CoE on designing, deploying, fine-tuning and on overall evaluation (functional HRBP).
- Provides support in assessing the organization set-up in order to achieve better effectiveness and efficiency.
- Consults the business leaders on organization design & development (planning, assessment/diagnosis, evaluation, following-up).
- Promotes, implements, communicates activities, policies regulations and standards related to occupational, health and safety issues for blue and white collars.
- Provides advisory to business line managers to facilitate achievement of established business objectives throughout a proper people management.
- Participates in system/process redesign/reengineering for what concerns HR related topics.
- Acts as change management facilitator.
- Effectively communicates to employees on main relevant topics regarding work-life, HR processes, main organizational changes, etc. , regarding own organization.
- Identifies training and development needs through performance management system outcomes, as well as competencies and leadership behaviors evaluation ones.
- Uses own expertise to support Manager in "people growth" with providing right level of feedback.
Background and Experiences
- Relevant experience of the same or very similar role in a manufacturing organization/environment.
- Strong knowledge of HR policies, compensations and benefits, talent acquisition & employer branding, workforce planning and HR technologies.
- Experienced in Change Management and Cultural Transformation.
- Be a true HR partner to the business.
- Experience of dealing with Trade Unions.
- Computer literacy.
- Be a team player, high level of ownership, strong communication skills.
- English is a must.
Candidate must be able to provide employment eligibility to work in a country we recruit for; Neither Relocation and/or Visa assistance provided.
Whirlpool Corporation is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is the world’s leading major home appliance company, with approximately $21 billion in annual sales, 92,000 employees and 70 manufacturing and technology research centres in 2017. The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, Jenn-Air, Indesit and other major brand names in nearly every country throughout the world.
Additional information about the company can be found on LinkedIn, Twitter at @WhirlpoolCorp and learn more about career opportunities at Whirlpool at emea.whirlpoolcareers.com
Not Just an Appliance Manufacturer
We are committed to further accelerating our pace of innovation. Consumers are beginning to desire connected appliances, which fit seamlessly into the larger home ecosystem. We are excited to bring new connected technologies to market, including scan-to-cook, voice control, and remote service diagnostics. We’re always looking for new, innovative ways to strengthen our position as a leader and bring purposeful products to market in the emerging loT space.
Dowiedz się więcej!