HR Business Partner | Risk Advisory Talent Team
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Who we're looking for
- Experience in HR Business Partner’s/ HR Generalist’s role (3+years) in international companies;
- Practical knowledge on labour law;
- Good interpersonal skills to establish constructive relationships with employees, build trust, and provide counsel in a thoughtful, sensitive and timely manner; be proactive, open and confident;
- Ability to build strong relationships with all levels of management;
- Ability to gather and analyze available data and various stakeholders needs and translate them into workable HR solutions;
- Willing to constant improve HR practices in order to enhancing positive employee experience
- Business acumen, ability to proactively offer solutions to business needs;
- Friendly and open minded attitude;
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, dealing with ambiguity and rapid change;
- Excellent analytical & English and Polish language skills;
- Very good knowledge on MS Office (especially Excel & PowerPoint);
- Experience in recruitment and employer branding area will be nice to have.
Your future role
HR Business Partner for Risk Advisory Talent team at Deloitte plays a key role in the sustainable development of our practice. In order to support our continued growth we are further expanding our Talent team. The responsibilities will involve the full HR remit - comprehensive and professional HR service to the business – including onboarding, running performance talent reviews, appraisals, stakeholder management, talent management, and reviewing and managing all current processes and procedures. The ability to build a trusted partnership, establishing and maintaining close working relationships with employees, being a driver of positive changes are key to success in the role.
About Risk Advisory groups
You will cooperate with a wide variety of experts in IT and Finance area e.g. IT consultants, Risk & Compliance Consultants, Sustainability & Economics consultants.
Your future responsibilities:
- Leading end-to-end HR processes for our employees like: onboarding, performance evaluation and career development, training sessions, offboarding;
- Enhancing employee’s experience in Deloitte;
- Answer Leaders, Managers and employees' HR queries; acting as contact point for HR matters requiring specific subject matter knowledge;
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance;
- Identifies training needs for business units and employees and individual executive coaching needs;
- Continuous improvement of processes and procedures within HR function;
- Involvement in HR internal projects design, implementation and communication;
- Being up-to-date with tech innovations at HR market.
We perceive HR Business Partnering as a complex and continuous process of creating best experience for our employees and we would like you to share those believes too!
What we offer
- Continuous development through our Deloitte Learning curriculum, e-learning modules and regional training programs;
- Benefits package (inc. Health insurance, Multisport card, life insurance covered by the Employer);
- Flexible work and place arrangements;
- Small talent team (4 individuals) with open for sharing knowledge and always readiness to help;
- A clear career path and Career Coach, who will guide you through the organization and your opportunities;
- Community of Risk Advisory people taking care of well-being and professional development.
About the team
Working for Deloitte as a HR Business Partner you will experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation. You will closely cooperate with Deloitte consultants and managers as well as other Talent Team members. Talent team consist of 4 individuals always ready to help and share knowledge.
I stage – we will carefully read your resume
II stage – you will be asked to complete an analytical and English online test
III stage – you we be invited for HR interview (interview contains case study) (online)
IV stage - welcome on board :)
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. We suggest you to do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Moreover we advise you to brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend or mentor.