HR Business Partner – Sales
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
If you are a strong collaborator ready to be driving the biggest transformation in our organization’s history, we have an exciting opportunity for you. Join Poland & Baltic States People & Culture team that plays a central and critical role in our internal journey towards “Unsmoke Your World”. As a global tobacco leader, we have taken a bold decision to lead the industry transformation towards smoke-free world with our innovative technology on reduced-risk products, incl. IQOS. We have set a new course for the company. We have chosen to do something really big.
If you want to be part of industry transformation choose your journey & APPLY NOW
As HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for building up effective rapport with Regional Sales Managers and provide end-to-end support on setting up, motivating, driving performance of the sales organization, teams and individuals. You will be a main contact point and advisor for Regional Sales Managers on organization related cases. You will be based in Warsaw and report to HR Manager Marketing & Sales. The role is assigned to a geographical sales area, therefore requires travelling around the country. Last but not least, you will be part of a People & Culture (HR) team that loves thinking outside the box, taking on challenges, meeting the commitments, collaborating across functions, and keeping our stakeholders at the heart of everything we do.
- Be responsible for crafting & delivering the best employee experience through pro-actively addressing employee and line manager needs.
- Work closely with Regional Sales Managers on complex organizational matters cases (e.g. support line managers with performance management to heighten productivity; coach and support managers on team effectiveness strategies/resources, provide guidance and expertise on labour law related matters etc.)
- Manage employee relations cases including among others separations, grievances, absence and performance management, etc.
- Review and analyze organizational data in order to develop and implement effective and efficient People & Culture (HR) practices that meet the specific needs of the business and local obligations
- Lead and support activities included, but not limited to: talent management, capabilities assessment, leadership development, change management, recruitment, communication and staff engagement strategies.
- Become part of an industry leader and People & Culture community
We are looking for:
- 4-5 years of professional HR experience in international dynamic environment,
- University degree, Human Resources or any other related areas would be an advantage,
- Knowledge of HR Processes and Policies and understanding of local HR legislation,
- Able to work on own initiative both individually and as part of a team
- Demonstrated strong communication skills and the ability to build and maintain trust,
- Strong interpersonal skills to communicate professionally with partners, support and influence business managers in specific HR matters,
- Ability to travel (30-40%)
- Fluent Polish, Advanced English
- Very good: Excel and Power Point skills
- a unique opportunity to join an industry leader in the business transformation and to co-create a smoke-free future
- a possibility to shape and directly impact the internal transformation we undergo
- becoming a part of a diverse People & Culture team with an inspiring leader
- enriching experiences within truly international PMI community
- above-the-market competitive salary and wide range of the best-in-class benefits
- flexible working arrangements adjusted to your needs
- working tool car