- Ogłoszenie wygasło 13 dni temu
- Pełny etat
Currently our firm has been mandated to carry an assignment for one of our clients, within the manufacturing sector. We are looking for candidates to fulfill the position of:
- To work with leaders and managers to define and maintain high standards throughout the employee lifecycle.
- To provide change leadership across the business unit by pulling the levers across capability, process, ways of working, culture and leadership to deliver the outcomes for the business.
- Construct the 1-2 year people strategy for the site to build and deliver ambitious and disruptive
- talent plans.
- Drive inclusion and diversity agenda in line with our Client strategy and plans across all HR levers that creates an inclusive culture where each employee feels valued for their uniqueness and are able to maximize their impact.
- Define and proactively lead key HR projects / process improvements in order to ensure on time delivery to agreed quality and cost standards.
- Good understanding of cultural differences and good ability to its two way transfer between different cultures.
- Being able to excel and bring fresh thinking when dealing with ambiguity, complexity and working within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong developmental focus with a bias towards this aspect of HR (vs compliance). Coaching and facilitation skills should be strong.
- Successful management of senior stakeholders at all levels.
- Fluent English is a must.
- Location: Warsaw
- Attractive salary and benefits
Please include in your CV the following information:” I hereby agree to the processing of personal data included in my application for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process carried out by Nuvadis Talents Sp. z o.o. in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. a Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).”
„I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes."
We inform that: “The administrator of your personal data is Nuvadis Talents Sp. z o.o. with registered office at ul. Brodzińskiego 27, 01-557 Warsaw. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of including you in the talent database as needed to carry out recruitment process. You have the right to request access to the personal data and edit it. Providing data in the scope specified by the provisions of the Act of 26 June 1974 - The Labor Code and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary.