HR Business Partner
The Adecco Group
- ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
HR BUSINESS PARTNER Numer ref.: 2021/HRBP/WWA/KP
In The Adecco Group we change the lives of hundreds of people for the better every day. We help companies to execute their strategies, and candidates to find their dream job that they will never forget. That's why creating, spreading and implementing HR processes throughout the organisation is so important to us. As an HR BUSINESS PARTNER we want you to join our HR team of specialists to cover very fast changing areas of our business. So if you would like to develop HR compliance policies and processes with us for outsourcing needs - we look forward to receiving your application!
We are proud of what we do and we strongly believe that also you
will enjoy working with us!
What will your working day with us look like?
- This position will require you to adapt to a very dynamic work pace, leading multiple projects and processes at the same time. You will need to prioritize them, take initiative and manage multiple threads at once.
- On a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for creating, implementing and enforcing HR processes and regulations in a broad sense. You will also ensure their consistency with Adecco Group policies.
- In our company it's all about cooperation, so as HR Business Partner you will work closely with the Management. In matters related to employees, structural, strategic and process issues, you will be the point of contact for them.
- We want you to have a real impact on the functioning of our organisation. We will therefore give you the opportunity to decide how the HR processes you implement will look like. You will also take action on your own to optimise them.
- You will co-manage recruitment processes for key and senior positions - this is the area in which we really want to see what you have the potential for!
- We want our organisation to be transparent and friendly to everyone. That's why your role will be to participate in internal audits and implement post-audit activities in the HR area.
- We see you as an expert, which is why you will manage such processes as restructuring, hiring and succession planning, bonuses and salaries, mobbing and employee evaluation as part of the annual appraisal. We know that you are a specialist in your field. So we are counting on your experience to support us in these key areas.
- We are therefore interested in all your ideas and recommendations. We want to hear your perspective on how to effectively coordinate internal HR processes. So we hope to become even better with you on board!
- Min. 5 years of professional experience in a broadly defined HR area (recruitment, employee development, evaluation, career paths, job evaluation, personnel administration).
- Experience of working specifically with outsourcing companies.
- Knowledge of the labour market and HR industry.
- Practical knowledge of labour law.
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong business orientation.
- Ability to make decisions and take responsibility.
- Project management skills.
- Very good knowledge of English (min. B2) and MS Office package.
- Apart from standard holidays, you will have up to 9 additional days off thanks to our benefits.
- We know that knowledge of languages is very important, therefore we will offer you a free language course. You can choose: English, Italian, Spanish, French and German.
- Do not worry about medical care and insurance - with us it is completely free.
- We use a cafeteria of training courses, the topics of which are adapted to the needs of our employees.
- You will find stable employment with us and the possibility of obtaining a bonus, which we work on together.
- We will celebrate with you! We will prepare special surprises for your birthday and forthcoming anniversaries.
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych, zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy, dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (t.j. Dz. U. z 2016 r., poz. 922). Jednocześnie wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych na potrzeby przyszłych rekrutacji.