If you want to understand how business operates globally, Citi Service Center is a perfect place for you.
Citi Service Center Poland was launched in 2005 as a part of an initiative to establish a network of service centers providing shared services to other entities operating within the Citigroup around the world. We do not provide banking services to retail or corporate Clients, we deal with the processes of Citigroup branches from other countries. Currently we provide services to over 90 countries on 6 continents creating a unique opportunity to work in an international environment.
Our approach to development is simple - we offer limitless opportunities and provide tools our employees can use at a time they deem suitable. We absolutely promote the proactive attitude and responsibility for shaping one’s own career. Here everyone carves out their own path. Thanks to Career Mobility, each employee of the organization may apply for any position within Citi worldwide.
HR Business Partner
Act as an HR interface with the business leadership community through partnering people managers in driving on people agenda. Work in partnership with all areas of the HR to provide professional guidance, coaching, support and influence in developing and implementing better people management practices that enable people managers to effectively deliver their people strategy.
Ensure managers of the business understand the company policies and procedures, applying them fairly and consistently across the organization.
RUK (Russia, Ukraine and Kazakhstan) & CE5 (Hungary, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Romania and Slovakia) & Poland covers all Citi business lines with approximately 14.000 employees (multiple geographies/ complexity of the ER/cultural landscape).
This role will focus on providing top class HR services to assigned client groups across one or few countries.
- Build strong relationships with line managers, working as a partner with the business to support the effective and seamless delivery of end-to-end HR processes
- Deliver excellent client service during interactions across the full range of multiple geographies and businesses
- Educating managers on recruitment, performance management, talent and succession planning processes
- Understand the knowledge, skills, behaviors that are necessary to build mid-long range capability in their business
- Advise and coach managers in response to inquiries/questions (e.g. policy interpretation, dispute resolution procedures, performance related issues, disciplinary process)
- Create/influence remuneration strategy per business, follow the trends per country/per product and initiate the necessary changes partnering with reward team
- Partner with Recruiting, Compensation and People Managers to ensure proposed Compensation offers to candidates are compliant with regulatory, Citi and business unit requirements
- Actively contribute to HR projects as defined by the HR Community
- 5 years of experience in an HRBP/HR Adviser role
- Fluency in English is a must (another European language would be an asset)
- Commercial awareness and a solid understanding of how HR adds value to the business
- Strong track record of customer service mind-set, with the ability to build strong relationships as a trusted and influencing partner
- Experience in a broad range of HR areas; Business Partnering, Compensation, Employee Relations, Resourcing, Talent Development and Mobility are some of the areas of expertise that would be desirable
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and time management skills
- High tolerance for dealing with ambiguity and on-going change and ability to work in a complex matrix environment
- ‘Can do approach’ and ‘Process improvement’ mind-set to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the services offered
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Opportunity to work in an international environment collaborating with managers from multiple countries
- Flexible work arrangement
- Friendly working environment in a new office operating within the Citi Works system which facilitates work from anywhere in the office
- Attractive conditions of employment and benefits
- The successful candidate will gain an in-depth understanding of all functions within the HR, and will gain expertise in delivering HR services in a very large and complex organization and as well as develop the understanding of multiple countries labor law. This role provides the opportunity for the incumbent to work within the HR Professional Services Team delivering end to end HR processes. There is an opportunity to develop HR skills in all aspects of human resources in a complex corporate environment