METTLER TOLEDO is a leading global manufacturer of precision instruments. The Company is the world’s largest manufacturer and marketer of weighing for use in laboratory, industrial and food retailing applications.
Find out more about us by clicking the video.
HR Business Partner
Main location: Warsaw
Support, guide and advice managers in dedicated area on different aspects of people management and people implications on business decisions accordingly to HR practices within organization.
We are looking for HR Professional with high degree of common sense, openness, flexibility and multitasking approach.
Your key responsibilities:
- Provide legal advice and solutions for HR processes and guide their execution aiming at highly engaged and performing organization,
- Take part in implementation, train, run and control HR processes (Performance Management/Talent Management, Salary Review) by working effectively with systems, tools and Hiring Managers,
- Act proactively and collaboratively with HR stakeholders and embody the OneHR philosophy and approach towards the Business in achieving their business goals through effective people management,
- Identify and advise business on recruitment needs, cooperate with Talent Acquisition Experts and business to deliver talents to the organization,
- Support all HR activities aimed at building a positive employer branding image internally and externally,
- Provide support to new employees with regards to the induction program and their adaptation,
- Participate actively in diverse HR projects.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in HR area,
- Minimum 2 years on HR Business Partner role in international environment,
- Master's degree in human resources, psychology, law, economics, or similar field,
- Profound knowledge of all aspects of HR function, knowledge and understanding of compensation and benefits area,
- Profound knowledge of Polish labor law and Polish labor market,
- Experience in working in IT Industry or shared service organization,
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and strong customer focus,
- Fluent English is a must,
- Very good MS Office knowledge (Excel, Word, Power Point).
What do we offer:
Training and development
Flexible working hours
Up to 5 days of home office
Company bus from
Extended medical care
Extensive life insurance
Multisport package /
Sport activities and chill-out room with game console
What do we offer:
- Stable employment
- Attractive salary
- Training and development
- English-speaking environment
- Extended medical care
- Extensive life insurance
- Multisport package /
- Language courses
- Sport activities