- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We are looking for our client an experienced professional, who has a genuine passion for HR and the personal & professional development of others as well as is comfortable working in a fast-paced international manufacturing environment. HR BP is accountable directly into Senior HR Manager and cooperates closely with headquarter and Global Leadership Team to deliver comprehensive HR services to the manufacturing plant.
- Management of the HR processes (performance management, training and career development programs, talent reviews, talent deployment, rewards & recognition, market analysis, employees’ and clients engagement, employee relations, and others)
- Cooperating with Global HR structure on delivering and promoting processes and tools. You will be encouraged to drive HR projects within your county or regionally
- Working aligned with current business strategy, and appropriately recommending relevant actions that will support business goals from people management perspective
- Leading the continuous improvement and enhancement of HR services to improve outcomes for the business and ensure compliance
- Partner with the business to develop and implement people and organizational solutions to influence the culture and performance of the business
- Building strong working relationships with high level of management and employees
- At least 5+ years human resources experience in dynamic, international and complex organization with manufacturing background
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge and prior experience of business partnering with demanding client groups in a fast-paced matrix environment
- Demonstrate the capability to manage a complex and changing workload with the ability to meet changing and varying deadlines
- Knowledge of all HR tools and processes.
- Ability to understand business needs.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- Highly effective interpersonal communication skills and a desire to coach managers/leaders and develop individuals.
- Fix-term employment contract for maternity cover (at least 1,5 year) with possibility to permanent employment
- Opportunity to gain unique experience in professional, international environment under highest standards. Opportunities to take on challenging global projects.
- Positivity, internal drive and energy working environment
- Employment contract with Annual bonus (+ bonuses: Private healthcare, Sport and lunch card, funds for trainings and certifications, insurance, kindergarden)