Zielona Góra, lubuskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 12 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At the heart of this success is our flourishing network of Distribution Centres in the UK, Germany and Poland.
Come to work and be ready in an autonomous environment, work with a great team & grow your skills, and embrace the many opportunities. Our Distribution Centers are the key to getting new products out into our TK Maxx stores. To keep up with our ever-changing merchandise, we operate at pace and can adapt easily to new discoveries.
No day is the same, and that’s just how we like it. Every shift is a new opportunity to Discover Different - and support each other along the way.
The TJX Europe Leadership Team is focused on our future and recognises that we can only grow by investing in our people. This is a true Business Partnering role where you will deliver HR Strategy and Objectives through coaching, supporting our Distribution Centre team.
We believe HR should always have a practical application and drive business impact for clients. We support the strategic and tactical needs of our internal clients with highly flexible, tailored and innovative bespoke solutions to help drive real business outcomes.
We are a fast-paced, evolving team and we pride ourselves in giving employees breadth of experience, variety in their roles and real growth opportunities. Investing in our people is one of the company’s principal values. Our people work hard, grow fast and collaborate closely to achieve both their and the company’s goals.
- Advise Distribution Center team on HR policies and procedures and employment legislation. With guidance from the HR Manager guide and support managers in cases of disciplinary and grievance
- Support Managers at any formal meetings requiring HR support
- Advice Associates on all Employee Relations matters, their rights and entitlements and HR policies and procedures. Refer Associates to their line managers as appropriate
- Promote ownership of issues and best practice. Act as a consultant to the Management team on any HR issues
- Meet with all new management starters to gain feedback
- Complete file checks to ensure all correct documentation is in place
- Support with Processing Centre Associates recruitment when required
- Inform HR Manager of any potential leavers and ensure contingency plan is in place
- Meet with Managers on a regular basis to coach and up-skill on HR best practice
- Identify training solutions for development needs and feedback to HR Manager
- Maintain and update own knowledge of HR issues and employment legislation, keeping abreast of any changes, share knowledge with the HR team and make recommendations to update HR policies, procedures and practises to ensure best practice is maintained
- Undertake any ad-hoc project work as directed
- Previous HR usiness Partner or HR Generalist experience
- Working and up to date knowledge and understanding of HR legislation and best practice
- Experience ideally gained from within a manufacturing, processing, production or distribution environment or similar fast paced environment would be an advantage
- Business level of Polish and English language skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Well-developed IT skills with experience of using an HR Information System
- Ability to work under high pressure and tight deadlines, excellent time management
- Experience of elivering a training sessions and strong presentation skills
- Good team player, excellent influencing, relationship building and communication skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at the same time, with exacting timelines, and where high levels of accuracy are paramount
As you think about where to work, know that we take care of our people. We offer competitive pay and great benefits.