HR Compensation Analyst
- aleja Grunwaldzka 472E, 80-309 Gdańsk, PolskaGdańsk, pomorskie
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Arrow Electronics is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. With 2020 sales of $28.67 billion, Arrow is a Fortune 110 company on the list of US Fortune 500 Company.
Working with Arrow puts you in the forefront of technology. Engage and discover the possibilities when you take your career to the unequivocal leader of IT distribution and services. Every day, our teams are developing value added solutions that are deployed in thousands of customers to optimize, secure and control their IT infrastructure.
HR Compensation AnalystNumer ref.: 132443
About the role:
As HR Compensation Analyst you will administer and support activities necessary for the implementation, communication and administration of sales compensation incentive plans for assigned business units.
What will you do?
- Administer variable compensation payments based on sales and non-sales incentive plans.
- Calculate, verify, and review variable compensation payment amounts for accuracy and completeness. Submit completed payments to payroll for processing.
- Build processing files combining different and complex formulas, allowing automatizations and high quality standard controls.
- Seek resolution of variable compensation-related issues and questions. Partner with business leaders and HR team to determine resolutions and answers.
- Maintain and audit information needed to track a performance plan. Report on variable compensation plan performance quarterly.
- Perform activities needed for the implementation and communication of variable compensation/incentive programs, policies and documents including partnering with business leaders on the communication process.
- Answer employee’s inquiries related to their incentive payments.
Who you are?
- You already have 1-3 years’ experience in Compensation area, other experience may include prior experience in Payroll, AP, AR or other areas in Accounting or Finance.
- You are an expert in Microsoft Excel, able to work with complex formulas, pivot tables, lookups, as well as data base management and analysis.
- You are able to manage priorities and multi-task in a fast-paced business environment adhering to strict deadlines with fast turnaround times.
- You have a keen eye for detail and data accuracy.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are fluent in English
What we offer:
- Excellent opportunity for further career development
- Stable employment in international company, operating in growing industry
- Fantastic working culture where you can make an impact
- Competitive compensation package
- Nice office facility in an easy-to-reach location
- Friendly work atmosphere