The challenges waiting for you:
In connection with the development of a new business line for SII - BPO & Business Consulting in the area of HR - we are looking for proactive people willing to take on a new challenge, full of passion for working with clients.
- Providing in-depth knowledge and expertise in HR Operations processes, tools and solutions in areas of: recruitment, onboarding, evaluation processes & competences models, trainings & development, retention, engagement& motivation, HR efectivness & analytics
- Benchmarking with other HR consulting companies and HR applications offered on the market
- Providing support in Sii business consulting offering creation and modification
- Support in marketing materials creation: dedicated landing pages, PPT, leaflets, etc.
- Taking active part in the sales process concerning HR business consulting services and act as a Subject Matter Expert in HR area
- Providing sales people with support in the HR offering area: processes, tools, solutions, knowledge, trainings
- Participating in the pre-sales process: designing and estimating potential solutions to customers’ needs possible in the best quality and accepted margin
- Participating in designing and implementing of HR solutions and services offered to customers
- Supporting customer’s managers in the definition of project strategy, objectives, decision criteria etc.
- Estimating costs and risks associated with the implementation of solutions
- Creating and maintaining project documentation
- Ensuring consistent and appropriate follow-up on the resolution of issues to sales people and other people engaged in the projects
- Working with internal resources, third parties and vendors to successfully delivery projects tasks
- Fluency in English is a must
- 4 years of experience in HR consulting area preferably in services sector (360 ° consultancy)
- University degree, preferably in human resources, management or related
- Very good knowledge of HR processes
- Deep knowledge in at least two of the following areas: recruitment, onboarding, evaluation processes & competences models, trainings & development, retention, engagement& motivation, HR efectivness & analytics
- Ability to influence
- Readiness for business trips
- Self-motivation, proactivness and determination to achieve goals
- Ability to learn fast
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You will join the Leader. With over 4 000 specialists, Sii is actually the fastest growing, most successful & undisputed number 1 IT & Engineering services company in Poland!
- You will work on challenging & fascinating international projects run for hundreds of prestigious customers from various sectors & industries
- We will guarantee you many career development opportunities, facilitated by our Job changer application which allows you to change a project, the area of your activity or a place of work
- You will cooperate with the best experts in talented & passionate teams on most advanced cutting-edge technologies
- You will work in Great Place to Work company with amazing atmosphere and authentic values. You will meet new fantastic friends here!
- We will support your personal dreams and initiatives within Passion Sponsorship Program and Power Volunteers Program
- We will invite you to awesome integration meetings, interest groups and meetups
- You will enjoy comfortable, top class, modernly designed office in the best location
Remember to attach the following personal data processing consent:
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.