- KatowiceKatowice, śląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Summary of role and objectives:
Operational and Business support:
- Preparation, controlling and analysis of Annual Performance Review information;
- Act as a SPOC for Business Leaders on all aspects of the Annual Review Process;
- Collecting & preparation of Annual Review and other related reports;
- Roll out of systems and other tools in order to support & automate the Annual Review Process;
- Quality control of prepared Compensation and Evaluation documents;
- Coordination & implementation of Group’s Finance policies & procedures;
- Ad hoc duties and projects identified and assigned as per company needs.
Role and objectives:
- Execute the Annual Review Process; coordinate organisational, financial and compensation data validation while ensuring data integrity & quality and process efficiency;
- Maintain all Reward process documentation and Senior Management personnel files;
- Prepare and control confidential recurring HR reports as well as ad hoc queries and information requests;
- Provide training and clear communication on the Annual Review Process and different steps;
- Support with processing and filling completed Compensation and Evaluation documents;
- Provide user support on various HR programs & systems;
- Respond to, create, compose and/or edit written materials and/or email responses to be sent to internal and external contacts;
- Timely handling of assigned tickets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Finance, Economics or Business with an excellent academic track record;
- Able to complete quality analytical work on a timely basis with attention to detail;
- Positive forward-looking mind-set with ability to anticipate needs, prioritize competing deadlines and take initiative;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; team player; ability to work independently;
- Confident with handling confidential and sensitive information;
- Some understanding of HR processes & systems, Finance reporting and ideally some Compensation & Benefits;
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and SharePoint. ideally understanding of ERP systems and HR tools;
- Strong command of written and spoken English;
- Project Management skills.
- FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS: START BETWEEN 7-9:00
- HOME OFFICE
- ATTRACTIVE COMPENSATION
- CAFETERIA SYSTEM
- PRIVATE HEALTH CARE
- WORK OFFERING STABILITY AND DEVELOPMENT
- LIFE INSURANCE
- ANNUAL BONUS
- INTERNATIONAL WORK ENVIROMENT
- INTERNAL REFERRAL PROGRAM
- INSPIRING, CREATIVE ATMOSPHERE AND GREAT PEOPLE
- CHANCE TO BUILD PROCESSES AND STANDARDS