- Fabryczna 17, 90-344 Łódź, PolskaŁódź, łódzkie
- Ważna jeszcze 1 dzieńdo: 6 cze 2020
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- Onboarding process management.
- Supervising the validity of health and safety training and arranging training.
- Supervising the validity of occupational medicine examinations.
- Administrative coordination of documentation in HR.
- Scanning and sending documents.
- Respond to employee emails and employee service in the office.
- Cooperation with the entire HR team in all locations.
- Basic knowledge of labor law.
- Focus on cooperation and achieving results.
- Creativity in action and the ability to set priorities.
- Very good English.
- Public speaking skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office at the intermediate level - welcome.
- Experience in the HR department is welcome - it can only be an internship or training.
- Work-life balance
- Appreciation of your work, awards program
- Support and motivation
- Friendly atmosphere, diverse and international working environment
- Job security
- External and internal training, courses, conferences
- Opportunities for growth and promotions
- Development opportunities in all directions – vertical and horizontal
- Possibility to change department or scope
- We develop our unique know-how
- We work with over 100 globally recognized brands, conducting prestigious large-scale projects
- Employees can have an impact on the services provided to clients, openness to dialogue
- Access to high quality equipment and innovative technologies which we work with everyday
- Industry-leading solutions, systems and programs
EXTENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
FUN @ WORK
Various company events for employees and their families.
Team building events.
Cinema tickets, internal contests.
Relaxation zones in the workplace.
Discounts for employees.
CSR programs, initiatives and activities in areas such as environment, community involvement & development, diversity & inclusion, wellbeing and operating practices.
Attractive locations in Łódź, Katowice and Warsaw.
Flexibility and home office opportunities.
Delicious tea and coffee.
Private medical care.
Cafeteria benefit system.
Fujitsu sports teams e.g. running or cycling team.