CIC Poland Sp. z o.o.
- Chmielna 73, Wola, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- offer expired 24 days ago
- contract of employment
- manager / supervisor
- full office work, hybrid work
- Immediate employment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
YOUR DAY-TO-DAY WORK
You will be reporting to the Senior Manager for the People Success Team in Europe and Asia, and you’ll serve as an essential resource for the People Success Team and employees across our centers in Europe and Asia. You will be responsible for supporting HR processes and administrative work streams for CIC European and Asian locations and you will also be a liaison between CIC’s Global Centers of Excellence and the European part of the People Success Team.
Potential responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
Shared Service Center tasks may include:
• Maintaining order in company’s files.
• Helping with preparing internal events.
• Acting as a connector between finance and HR.
• Making sure that employment contracts are in place, updated and stored appropriately.
Help manage global HR systems.
• Onboarding and offboarding tasks (in collaboration with global Talent Development team).
• Entering new employees, updating titles & reporting structure.
• Updating checklists for local centers.
• New hire communication.
• Assigning training materials on CIC internal platform.
• OOO calendars.
• Brand existing documents and policies to align with global standards.
• Administering performance reviews and keeping track of the schedule.
• Updating local, company documents as needed in coordination with appropriate Centers of Excellences to ensure consistent standards.
• Creating repositories of HR policies in a shared folder.
• Creating charts and mapping out workflows for the processes to be more efficient.
Work in partnership with Centers of Excellence to find workflow efficiencies.
Support in managing the repositories of local templates (e.g. offer letters).
Use Asana as project management tool to organize and sync work with other teammates.
Participate and contribute to team initiatives as appropriate.
You have solid project management skills. You are also a service-minded person who is reliable, clever and able to work independently. Moreover, you are a bright, proactive person, interested in what we’re doing and willing to learn and grow with us over the years.
More specifically, as our ideal candidate, you are:
Personable, naturally enjoy helping others, and calm in a hectic environment.
Detail oriented and organized with solid time and project management skills.
Self-motivated and proactive in taking ownership and responsibility for tasks and leading them to completion.
A true team player with the capacity to foster and maintain positive working relationships with clients, colleagues and teammates.
Able to work comfortably with everyone, treating everyone as an equal.
Able to bring a fresh perspective and new ideas to everything.
Able to communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing.
Willing to continuously improve and develop yourself.
Coordination experience and/or project management experience.
A natural interest in helping and supporting others.
Polish and English knowledge is a must (English at C1 minimum).
If you don't meet all the requirements or qualifications but bring some other unique skills and experience that would be valuable in this role, please apply and highlight those attributes however you'd like.
What we offer
Full-time employment contract.
Starting compensation is 5.500 zł gross.
Private medical care (family or individual plan).
Apple laptop and mobile phone as your working tools.
Regular evaluation of your work, and salary raises based on performance.
Access to Venture Cafe Warsaw, a weekly Thursday gathering involving high-impact programming designed to engage the broader entrepreneurial community.
ABOUT CIC & CIC WARSAW
CIC is a global leader in building and operating innovation communities. Founded in 1999 in Cambridge, MA, CIC is one of the first companies to offer flexible office space and coworking options, providing a platform for the world’s most impactful entrepreneurs to innovate better and faster. We have locations in Boston, Cambridge, Philadelphia, Providence, Rotterdam, St. Louis, Warsaw, and Tokyo, and are growing into other cities.
CIC Warsaw, opened in 2020, is one of the largest innovation-oriented centers in Europe. Our office is located directly next to the Warsaw Central train station and is housed within Varso Place, a new landmark on Warsaw’s map with the tallest building in the EU. Our Warsaw team consists not only of community and relationship teams working together to provide the best community experience but also finance, IT, software and recruiting teams supporting our global efforts.