Bain & Company is recognized as one of the top international management consultancy firms. We assist major corporations worldwide with strategy formulation, acquisitions, organizational design and performance improvement.
HR Coordinator with English and Spanish (Regional HC)
Based in our EMEA Shared Service Centre in Warsaw, the role is to provide administrative support to the HR Team in allocated office(s).
The role is deadline-driven and demands exceptional time and data management, proactivity as well as great attention to detail.
The job holder will work remotely from the people he/she supports (both local HR team and consulting staff) and therefore, excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to forge strong and successful working relationships without face-to-face interaction are essential.
Who we are searching for:
- Person with 1-2 years of experience in HR and/or recruiting administrative field with strong interest in HR,
- Fluent English and Spanish speaker,
- At least communicative knowledge of Polish
- Someone with experience in working in a demanding environment,
- Someone with attention to detail and sense of service,
- Hardworking, proactive person who is able to work on own initiative,
- Someone with a “can do” mentality who is a team player
- Good sense of humour, open-minded, and fun to work with
- Proficient user of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint,
- Previous user of HRIS systems,
- 100% commitment to the role and the company
- Someone with at least Bachelor’s degree or a comparable combination of education, training and experience.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to develop in a newly established EMEA Shared Service Centre,
- Possibility to work with Bain’s top professionals,
- Work in a great Team – we are not colleagues, we are friends
- Induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Possibility to use foreign languages and to collaborate with cross-region teams
- Competitive salary and great work conditions
- Attractive benefit package including medical and dental care, life insurance, social events
HR Coordinator’s key responsibilities:
HR Coordinator’s key responsibilities will cover some or all of the tasks identified below, or even specific tasks not in the list below:
- HRIS Administration (Workday) – data entry and audits
- Background check administration
- Performance review administration
- Recruitment administration support
- Event management support
- Sustainability Analysis
- Case Team Surveys and Pulse Checks administration
- Time and Expense data tracking
- Global training administration
- Human Capital Analytics (reports, dashboards)