- Ogłoszenie wygasło 15 dni temu
- Praktykant / Stażysta
Whirlpool Corporation is consistently recognized by Fortune Magazine as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies. Our values are the driving force behind everything we do. Respect, integrity, diversity and inclusion, teamwork and the spirit of winning propel our teams to excellence. Get to know us and see what it's like to be part of the world's leading major home appliance company.
HR Customer Service Intern with Italian
Your task in this role will include:
- Daily phone calls, chats and disposition incoming work.
- Use procedures, policy manuals, knowledge, and other reference materials to answer and resolve inquiries.
- Forward employee to functional specialists when in-depth functional knowledge is required.
- Forward employee inquiries to third party vendors/outsourced providers, as necessary.
- Communicate Human Resources and other related policies, procedures, and government regulations, including proper utilization of HR Ops.
- Document all employee inquiries and issues.
- Recognize and report unusual events or consistent problems areas to Team Lead
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Student at least 2nd year of studies
- Availability to work 30- 40 h / per week
- Good knowledge of Polish, English and Italian, both speaking and writing
- Great communication skills, eye for details, well- organized
- Paid 3 month internship based on the civil contact with possibility to continue cooperation
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to use Italian and English in everyday activities
- Building your career in an international company