- Kolorowa 6, 60-198 Poznań, PolskaPoznań, wielkopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 4 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
GSK is a place where outstanding people do amazing things. As a science-led global healthcare company, we exist to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
With such a diverse global workforce, GSK needs a team of HR experts to support and improve the lives of our patients, consumers and employees. Our values-led, high-performance culture is anchored by our HR team, and you can be part of keeping this momentum. We need to continue to equip our people to fulfill their potential and to get the most out of their career, and HR helps facilitate that progress. By joining us, you’ll help to create an environment where people feel inspired. There’s always more to discover and a growing team to learn from.
Currently, we are looking for experienced candidates for a position of HR Customer Support Team Lead. Please find details below. If you are interested in the role – apply and join our GSK HR Hub – Europe.
HR Customer Support Team LeadNumer ref.: 267909
Your ResponsibilitiesYour responsibilities will comprise – but not exhaustively:
- Ensure personal and team performance meet agreed service standards and any CI opportunities are identified and followed up accordingly;
- Deliver against all compliance imperatives including support for local and global Data Audits, local legislative needs, protecting Data Privacy at all times and adhering to confidentiality requirements to promote zero breach of compliance policies;
- Lead by example in ensuring the provision of customer centric services and 1st level resolution activities including position management;
- Provide effective coaching, development (utilizing the 70/20/10 model as a guide) and performance management for CS Consultants ensuring alignment with GSK Values;
- Ensure effective prioritisation of work and appropriate workforce planning;
- Resolve operational & service issues – acting as the escalation point as appropriate;
- Partner with external HR service providers and other groups within the HR service delivery model to ensure processes optimization;
- Manages projects within PS&S Centre and engage stakeholders to facilitate change management;
- Work to support the ongoing engagement & resilience of the team;
- Take accountability for ensuring all relevant KM articles including any Service Operating Procedures are fit for purpose and governed according to accepted Global standards.
- Previous team leadership experience is essential;
- Change management experience is a must;
- University Degree, Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience;
- Experience working in a HR Shared Services, Support Centre or Customer Support environment (multi-national preferred);
- Track record of operational service delivery;
- Excellent and proven interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proven stakeholder management capabilities with in depth customer service orientation and focus;
- Excellent time management, planning and organisational skills and ability to work to tight deadlines;
- Sound understanding of employment law and HR policies and processes across a range of countries;
- Proven ability to lead and influence others without direct line responsibility and to manage in a matrix environment;
- Ability to understand root cause of issues and effectively problem solve;
- Fluent English
- High level of expertise in standard MS Office Software (excel, word, PowerPoint);
- CIPD or equivalent desirable but not essential;
- Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
- These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making – using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigor and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness