- aleja Powstańców Śląskich 26, 30-570 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
HR Data Analyst
We are looking for a HR Data Analyst, who will join our Reporting&Analytics, CI&Quality Team in Krakow office.
A regular day at work:
- Assisting stakeholders with advisory on HR Analytics products available in our portfolio.
- Recommending relevant analysis and dashboards based on available HR data.
- Providing commentary and insights on prepared reports or dashboards by analysing the trends, correlations and identifying possible underlaying events as a root cause.
- Providing complex reports on data stored in SAP and our HR system.
- Maintenance of Quality Control Framework of HR Master Data for EMEA.
- Verification of data quality stored in SAP and drawing accurate conclusions based on it.
- Combining data from various systems in a correct and efficient way.
- Cooperation with HR teams in order to improve HR processes and automate existing reports.
- Active participation in local or global projects within HR Analytics area.
- Collaboration with key stakeholders in Europe and as well from other regions.
- Analytic. You know what lays behind the issues.
- Detail oriented. You believe small things matter.
- Eager to learn new technologies that could be used in day to day work.
- Resilient. You manage challenging situations in a professional way.
- Self-driven – You are willing to take ownership and drive initiatives.
- Customer oriented – you like making people’s life easier.
- Able to work under time pressure and tight deadlines.
- Constantly thinking of what and how can be improved.
- Have a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Experience min. 2 years in the Reporting/Analytics (HR field preferred).
- Preferred knowledge of systems: SAP, CSOD, Qlik Sense, Tableau or PowerBI.
- Advanced excel skills.
- Fluent English.
- Knowledge of programming languages e.g. Python, VBA would be an advantage.
- Stability of employment.
- Attractive social benefits package.
- Interesting job in an international environment.
- We’re famous for our friendly work atmosphere and work-life balance.
- Opportunities to raise professional qualifications.
- Independence and interesting challenges at the workplace.