HR Data Analyst
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- rekrutacja zdalna
Devire is an international company specializing in recruitment, outsourcing and employer branding services. For more than 30 years, we have represented leading employers on the European market, by carrying out comprehensive recruitment projects, implementing the latest solutions in the area of IT services and by supporting in building the image of the employer of choice.
Our offices are located in Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan, Katowice as well as Munich, Frankfurt, Prague and Hradec Kralove.
For one of our client, a management consulting company, with Global Business Services Center located in Warsaw, we are looking for...
HR Data Analyst
....to join Recruitment or Diversity&Inclusion Departments.
Company / team overview:
- Industry recognized strong brand with positive recognition from customers globally;
- Benefits: Medical care (with dental and hospital package), Multisport card, Life insurance and attractive annual bonuses;
- Permanent employment contract (UoP only!)
- Salary depends on experience
- Covid time remotely, hybrid model after pandemic.
Key functions / responsibilities:
- Provide support for suite of proprietary and SaaS Human Capital surveys, Ratings analytics, Attrition analytics, Diversity analytics, Promotion / Yield dashboards, Retention dashboards, database maintenance
- Manage the internal organization of the team through MS Teams and SharePoint Online
- Execute zero-defect analysis of Human Capital data and develop presentations to communicate findings on Human Capital metrics, trends and variances
- Monitor and audit Human Capital data to ensure integrity and security
- Support local office inquiries and provide assistance as needed
- Work collaboratively as member of the Global People Analytics team
- Work with the Human Capital Systems team, Technology and Software group etc. (as needed) on addressing systems issues, system upgrades and enhancements.
- Demonstrate effective and creative approaches to data gathering in order to complete value-added analyses
- Support reporting using automation and data visualization tools such as Tableau and Power BI
- Support simplification and automation of reporting dashboards; build solutions to have maximum scale and self-serviceability by users, wherever required
- Develop custom and standard analysis for global and local HR offices
- Support cross dataset analysis as needed
- Build collaborative relationships with IT, data providers and customers in local offices
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness of processes and analysis
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned or as responsibilities dictate
- Bachelor's degree with high academic achievement or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience is required
- Min. 2 years of analytical experience in a business environment preferred
- Experience in HR analytics
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to use data to generate insights
- Ability to synthesize analysis, recommend actions and prioritize next steps
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and take initiative on projects/responsibilities
- Strong knowledge of data visualization tools such as Tableau required; proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with statistical analysis tools such as Alteryx and SPSS is a plus
- Strong interpersonal, communication and project management skills
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Superior judgment when dealing with highly confidential information
- Ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with the highest levels of professionalism
- Fluent English