What if you were given the opportunity to make a difference? It`s time to embrace your Infinite Possibilities! This is your opportunity to be a part of International Paper, a Fortune 500 company and global leader in paper and packaging products. IP is known for our commitment to the environment and cutting-edge technology. We have spent more than 100 years creating new ideas and we are looking for people who can collaborate to help us build on our history while creating future success. We are an established and expanding Global Business Services Center in Krakow. Thanks to our engaged employees and operational excellence we provide advanced services in the areas of Finance, IT, Global Sourcing, Supply Chain and Global Customer Service. You have the opportunity to contribute your unique talents as you develop a rewarding career and learn from experts in our diverse and international work environment.
HR Data Specialist EMEA
Location – Kraków
As part of the HRIS Team EMEA you work in a team that makes the difference every day by helping our HR community in the EMEA region, to provide HR Service of the highest level to all IP employees. You will have the opportunity to work together with our colleagues in the US from difference departments e.g. HR, IT and Finance. The HR Information Systems Team EMEA has a great role to play in the future of HR and our company. Development and acquiring new skills will be crucial and will allow us to add value to business decisions in the foreseeable future.
- Be in charge of data quality – 35%, including:
- Overseeing maintenance, processing and cleanup of employee records by conducting audits on the quality and integrity of data in BW reports, SAP, SF modules in EMEA and provide alerts to HR local
- Providing guidelines and interpretation to educate countries on SAP fields to ensure data quality in SAP (ex: job evaluations to local HR across EMEA).
- Assisting with identifying and trouble-shooting technical issues that occur in the countries and communicating these issues to the IT Project Manager.
- Monitoring that there are no discrepancies between SAP and local HR payroll systems
- Providing HR reports to company management for employee data analysis;
- Be an EMEA Business Organization Management Contact - 35%, including:
- being responsible for the organizational structure of EMEA in SAP, keeping an overall view of the EMEA businesses and their organization structure, in collaboration with local HR contacts with BOMC role who are responsible for the org in their business.
- auditing/enforcing the quality of the organizational data in the EMEA HRIS and supporting local HR in ensuring SAP OM has quality, rigor and continuity for all the FTEs / positions in their scope
- Be in charge of accesses to systems – 10%, including:
- Providing and monitoring SAP, BW, SF accesses in EMEA, ensuring back-up in the HR roles and segregation of duties principles are respected
- Be in charge of EMEA Projects – 20%, including:
- Participating in projects related to HR efficiency projects
- Working with HR project managers on staging data and creating test plans, scenarios and scripts
- Participating in documenting processes, requirements, testing, communication, change management and work instructions creation and updates
- Ensuring that appropriate test scripts are entered and executed in Application Life Management [ALM] (testing software)
- Training testers in use of Application Life Management [ALM]
- Knowledge of HR Global tools (SAP HR, Success Factors, Business Warehouse, LMS, workforce planning systems, Time & Attendance, etc)
- Knowledge of HR processes (payroll, T&A, benefits) and practices
- Excellent computer skills, including word processing, spreadsheets, and database management.
- Ability to work well with systems and understand upstream and downstream impacts
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task.
- Ability to work as part of a team to accomplish common goals and to flex to assist other Team members with their work
- Excellent customer service and time management.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- The ability to meet deadlines and ability to prioritize (a must).
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to network, communicate, and navigate within the organization effectively for the purposes of gathering information and delegating Org Maintenance related work
- IPCP Methodology
- Spoken and written English is required and at least one other European Languages (Polish, Russian, French, Spanish, Italian, Turkish)