- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We are looking for an HR generalist who wants to be part of the new great journey and opening of a new production facility in Łódź.
Our Client provides high-quality product offer and a wide range of services to fit individual needs with great flexibility.
So if you want to work in a global creative company that cares about employees and their constant development, a friendly atmosphere in the workplace is important for you, and you want to be a part of something new and have an impact, then join the company that helps people turn their ideas into brands and products and value people for who they are.
If you are willing to take on a new challenge, just contact us!
We will happily provide you with more details about the offer.
- taking responsibility for all legal and administrative aspects related to HR in Poland
- building company culture and boosting employee growth (e.g. planning onboarding and team building activities)
- implementing the HR strategy, policies, and processes
- hiring employees and supporting the entire employee lifecycle
- organizing employee assessments, talent management activities, and exit interviews
- acting as a contact for all aspects of labor law in Poland (including social security and trade unions)
what we expect
- at least 2–3 years experience as an HR specialist/generalist
- university degree in HR management or a related field
- excellent organization and time management skills
- good knowledge of Polish labor law (including social security and trade unions)
- international experience preferred
- logical thinking, precision, a strong sense of responsibility
- excellent spoken and written English and Polish
what we offer
- international career opportunities
- exciting work in a fast-growing company
- training provided by our team worldwide
- employee benefit package
- opportunity to go on business trips
- opportunity to learn and grow professionally
- interesting team-building events and inspiring guest lectures