private medical care
Amadeus Polska Sp. z o.o.
- offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Summary of the role
Currently we are looking for candidates with human resources background to join our team in People & Culture department. In this position you will be responsible for execution of administrative processes connected to the full employee’s life cycle (hire to retire) and deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization.
Your will be responsible for:
• Responsible for the local People & Culture processes such as; personell administration (hire to retire), onboarding, payroll (trhough 3rd parties), performance management, compensation & benefits, learning & development, talent management and engagement
• Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues.
• Identify staffing needs and allocate human resources ensuring appropriate matches between position requirements and individual profiles.
• Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
• Monitor employee performance and coordinate personnel and career development actions,
• Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
• Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
• Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers and align these terms legally and with global policies etc.
• Assists international employees with expatriate assignments and related P&C matters.
• Monitor compensation and benefits proposals and ensure internal equity and coherence with corporate guidelines
• Investigate the causes of personnel problems and develop recommendations for managing specific cases.
University degree in business administration, human resources or relevant field, or equivalent work experience
Minimum of 2-5 years of experience resolving complex employee relations issues in international highly matrixed organization
Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including: personnel administration, payroll management, compensation practices, employee relations, diversity, performance management, local social laws and labor legislation, terms and conditions in contracts, mobility,
Very good English
Excellent MS Office skills
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Strong Time Management and organizational skills
Ability to work under pressure and tough deadlines
Ability to drive for results and achieve goals through direct/indirect influence
Ability to manage multiple programs and projects simultaneously
Experience in Workday is a plus
What we offer
An international, diverse and inclusive culture full of development opportunities with the access to Global Learning HUB
Highly collaborative environment built on bottom up initiatives and employees’ ownership
Competitive salary on the market, eligibility to a performance-based bonus scheme, an attractive possibility to invest in Amadeus shares (incl. opportunity to receive additional free shares) and Employee Capital Plan
Private healthcare package with ENEL-MED (incl. dental and vision) and reimbursement for glasses
A flexible Benefit platform to suit your needs
Shopping vouchers for Easter and Christmas
Currently: working from home with flexible working time within core business hours; Future: a well-balanced mix between work from home and collaborative work from the office
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
reimbursement for glasses
Amadeus Polska Sp. z o.o.
Amadeus’ purpose is to power better journeys, using the latest technologies to develop solutions for our customers. We are at the heart of every travel journey – journeys that are personalized, rewarding and purposeful.
We are one of the world’s top 10 software companies with a global team of 19,000 professionals of 145 nationalities, working across 190 countries.
The future of travel has never been more exciting! With us, you won’t just be shaping your career, you’ll be shaping the way the world moves. Do you want to be part of it? Great, then join us!
The application process takes no longer than a few minutes! Create your candidate profile, upload your CV and apply. Once we’ve received your application and you’re a good fit for the role, one of our recruiters will get in touch with you to arrange a telephone interview.
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply Now!