- Offer expired 10 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
As a talented and passionate member of the agile Human Capital Management Capability Team, your role as multi-skilled IT Engineer will help estimate work (stories), accept stories into delivery increments (sprints) and complete tasks to deliver the work for the business. This role analyzes high-level business processes and requirements for the Workday Human Capital Management system and associated integrations, especially in the areas of Payroll and Time Management improvements of a complex or critical nature. This role provides technical expertise by identifying root cause and solutions to production break/fix incidents; recommendations for system configuration settings; and specifications for system enhancements to meet business requirements.
• Designs, codes, and tests new enterprise-wide applications/integrations
• Assists in the support of existing applications/integrations
• Writes high-quality code compliant with enterprise and industry regulations
• Collaborates with business systems analysts and product owners to ensure understanding of business priorities
• Analyzes and improves the efficiency of various systems and services
• Proactively monitors industry trends and identifies opportunities to implement new technologies
• Creates and executes required test scenarios/plans to ensure complete testing on all new and changed components
• Collaborates with capability team to build an agile culture in teams
Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, software engineering, management information systems, or related field
Experience with Workday Human Capital Management and its integration points, forms, Workflow and other modules or technical solutions within Workday’s product or non-Workday vendors
Experience with Workday Integrations, Workday Studio, Advanced reports/PRISM, Workday Extend
Experience in systems development lifecycle
Experience with Agile development methodologies
What we offer
Private health care
Allowance on MyBenefit platform
Christmas and holiday bonuses
International work environment
Rockwell Automation is a company that is the leader in industrial automation in the world. I have been operating on the market for 114 years and what distinguishes us is the fact that we have clients with whom we have been cooperating since the beginning of our activity. Our clients are: Jack Daniels, Toyota, Pepsi, NASA, Universal Studios, TESLA.
If you want to be a part of Rockwell Automation, use "Aplikuj" button and send us your CV in English.
Rockwell Automation creates the future.
Create it with us!
We kindly inform that this offer is conditional and chosen candidates will have to go through background check process, performed by an external company. In case of negative verification results, Rockwell Automation will be entitled to withdraw the offer without any consequences.