sharing the costs of sports activities
- Łużycka 6E, GdyniaGdynia, Pomeranian
- Offer expired 17 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Technologies we use
Oracle HCM Cloud
About the project
DNV Global HR system “Partner” is based on the Oracle HCM Cloud platform including different Oracle Cloud PaaS services as well as Seertech’s iLearning Plus and a recruiting system based on iCIMS Cloud Solution. The HR Applications Competence Centre manages existing and newly implemented applications in high quality, efficiency, and under one governance within GSS IT.
You will be a part of the HR Applications Competence Centre in the GSS IT Global Application Services organization.
In the role will support the users, focusing on the HR community, of our HR applications which are of key importance for our daily business.
In your role you will:
• Provide the “Partner Support Desk” (PSD) service by solving support cases;
• Generate and maintain currently existing reports based on the Oracle HCM OTBI solutions as well as develop new reports;
• Contribute to HCM release management by regression testing for reporting;
• Support DNV’s HR system users in their use of the current DNV’s HR system landscape;
• Facilitate HR work processes through system support;
• Facilitate the efficient and effective use of HR data in business processes;
• Manage the user and role administration for HR users in DNV;
• Collaboration with the HR Application Management team to work on defect resolution and enhancements for the HR systems;
• Collaborate with other teams both in GSS IT and GSS HR to ensure efficient and effective end-to-end support processes;
Additional tasks might be added depending on the successful candidate’s qualifications and personal interests.
To maximize your chances, you need:
• Higher Education (Bachelors’ or Master’s Degree);
• The successful candidate will be an individual who can take user needs and deliver end-to-end support;
• Good SQL querying skills are a great asset;
• Solid interest in HR technology will be key to achieving in this role;
• Knowledge and experience of DNV’s HR systems (Oracle HCM Cloud, Seertech iLearningPLUS, iCIMS) and being an MS Office advanced user is an advantage;
• Proficient in English, spoken and written, additional languages are an advantage;
• Knowledge of Share Point administration and web publication will be an advantage.
The characteristics of successful candidates:
• Structured, analytical service-minded, and result-focused;
• Good communication and relational skills. Intercultural communication experience will be an advantage;
• Proactive and self-driven with an efficient, but precise and conscientious working style;
• Driven to both understand complex problems and to fix them;
• Able to work independently, as well as being an active team player;
• Able to communicate effectively at all organizational levels;
• Ability to handle the high workload and high working speed;
• “Hands-on” mentality;
What we offer
Scandinavian working style emphasis on trust and empowerment.
Great atmosphere of working together in a team professionals.
Competence development and possibility to participate in global projects.
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
corporate sports team
mobile phone available for private use
computer available for private use
retirement pension plan
coffee / tea
employee referral program
33 days of sick leave fully paid by employer
attractive and modern office with ergonomic equipment
Our Global Shared Services organization is a group of experts driven by competence and motivation to support the DNV organization. We develop central competence for remote services, projects and development as well as support policies, procedures and system implementation on a global, regional, and local levels.
Joining our Global Centre in Gdynia you will work in a professional, multi-cultural, competent and service-oriented environment with many opportunities to enhance your professional skills and expertise, as well as build a strong network with colleagues around the world.
Discover who we are and what we do at www.dnvgl.pl/companyofvalues
What do you value the most?
At DNV you can plan a long-term career with countless opportunities for competence development in an atmosphere of mutual care and respect. Here everything starts with we - we trust and support each other, we work together, when we make mistakes, we learn from them - together.
Our most valuable assets are our people, the values we live by and how we translate them into daily life, both personal and professional. Join the company of values and see for yourself that people are what we value the most.
Find out more and watch our videos on https://www.dnvgl.pl/companyofvalues
The position offers excellent opportunities for professional and personal growth in an international environment with a high focus on competence, innovation, and teamwork. You will have the opportunity to develop your global network within the whole of DNV, and to increase your competence within both IT and HR.
With us, you will get the chance to work across borders with highly skilled colleagues to make the world safer, smarter, and greener.