We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. What sets us apart is our diversity – of people, cultures and networks. We have more than 86,000 employees from 125 different countries and a presence in 60 markets.
As we increase our focus on our business and clients based in Europe and the Americas, we’re building a western hub that can support our activity in these regions a more beneficial time zone and location. The hub, located in Warsaw, focuses on managing complex, large scale, cross-border activities including financial crime compliance, cyber security, human resources and banking operations.
HR Knowledge Management Analyst
Have you got excellent written English?
We’re looking for people with excellent written English and content analysis skills to join our team in Warsaw, Poland.
You’ll be a Knowledge Analyst in our newly formed Knowledge Management (KM) team, and will report into the HR Knowledge Management Lead.
We’re transforming our Human Resources (HR) department, updating our technology and modernising our processes. This includes refreshing and rewriting the documents that help our employees use HR services.
- gathering information from product owners throughout the bank
- editing and rewriting it so it’s simpler, clearer and more consistent
- building relationships with a wide range of people — and chasing them (politely) for input
- publishing content in our ServiceNow knowledge base
- helping with various other related duties, such as:
- maintaining KM processes
- ensuring knowledge articles are correctly ‘tagged’ in the system
- driving continuous improvement
- facilitating decision making by creating options and making recommendations
- identifying and articulating potential risks and issues
- excellent written English — this is the most vital criteria
- the ability to get on well with other people as it’s a sociable, outgoing role
- some HR experience would be useful but isn’t compulsory
- experience performing detailed analysis of content and updating content in accordance with articulated principles
- experience creating easily understandable content from multiple sources of information
- proven capability in decision making and problem solving; and planning, prioritising and goal setting
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
What we offer:
- Career development in a fast-growing company with a clear business strategy
- Opportunity to expand international experience and build global professional relations
- Competitive benefits package (incl. health & life insurance, pension plan, meal & sports cards)
- 3 days of paid volunteering leave our employees can use to support the cause of their choice
- Convenient location (next to Rondo Daszyńskiego) with subway, tram and bus lines
- Comfortable office space with chillout areas, free coffee/tea & fruit supply
- Contribution to building our newest Global Business Services centre