- Ogłoszenie wygasło 25 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
In your new role You will be responsible for :
- Building and implementing local HR strategy
- Aligning the local HR strategy and processes with global ones
- Acting as a business Partner for all functions including operations, sales, finance, etc.
- Supervising all aspects related to Payroll, Comp & Ben, Administration, Talent Management as well as Recruitment Securing sufficient and relevant workforce
- Supporting managers in securing safety workplaces
- Developing and implementing relevant employer branding actions
- Securing employees engagement, satisfaction and well-being execute sales strategy for the polish market
To take a role in this challenging task you need to possess:
- University degree (preferably related to HR and/or economy)
- Proven track record on the similar position of HR Manager, HR Business Partner of HR Generalist
- Experience in working in complex matrix organizations would be an asset
- Experience in developing and implementing Talent Management systems including building career paths, competency models, Employees performance evaluation
- General knowledge related to payroll, labor law and administration
- Experience in change management process implementation would be an asset
- Excellent English knowledge
Furthermore, you should present a high level of drive and commitment, as well as outstanding communication skills combined with the proactive attitude.
This is a tremendous opportunity for the right individual who enjoys being responsible, appreciates new challenges and values independence.
To take this challenging role in our client’s company, please, send your application.