HR Manager for Central and Southern Europe Cluster
Wyser - PL
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
Wyser jest należącą do GI Group międzynarodową firmą, która zajmuje się wyszukiwaniem i selekcją Kandydatów na stanowiska specjalistyczne oraz kadry kierowniczej średniego i wyższego szczebla. Jesteśmy obecni w Brazylii, Bułgarii, Chorwacji, Czechach, Chinach, Hiszpanii, Indiach, na Litwie, Polsce, Rumunii, Rosji, Serbii i Czarnogórze oraz we Włoszech.
HR Manager for Central and Southern Europe ClusterNumer ref.: 731
Our Client is an international manufacturing company from Poznań area.
At the moment, due to dynamic development of the company, we are looking for a HR Manager for Central and Southern Europe cluster (Poland, Italy, Spain and Germany).
It is a newly established position reporting directly to the General Manager and EMEA Human Resouces Director and will be responsible for creation and implementation of HR tools, policies, processes as well as solutions.
We are looking for a very hands-on and proactive person, who knows how to take matters into his/her hands and not afraid to take strategic decisions.
This position requires a very good knowledge of Polish labor law and at least one of the other countries (Italy, Spain, Germany) as well as experience in HR management in Poland and one of these countries at the same time.
After the trial period is the possibility of hybrid work, with the need to stay in Poznan area 2-3 days a week.
Traveling to other countries will be occasionally.
- Developing existing and implementing new tools and policies in HR field
- Responsibility for all HR processes (existing and designing new ones)
- Being first point of contact for HR issues
- Advising business leaders on people matters, and provide day to day leadership in HR operations
- Supervising local Managers and teams; ensuring everything is in line with local regulations
- Supporting business and sharing insights to shape a business strategy
- Led and supports business units by proactively monitoring and interpreting the industry and emerging trends
- Bachelor / Master’s degree in HR or Business
- 5-7 years experience in human resources area with the multinational business experience
- Manufacturing company experience is a must
- Strong understanding of global HR strategies, policies and practices, and ability to provide guidance in solving business needs
- Very Good knowledge of Labor Law in Poland and knowledge of local labor laws in some other European countries (Italy, Spain, Germany)
- Fluent English is a must; German language knowledge is more than welcome
- Ability and willingness to take ownership
- Excellent communication skills and intercultural competence
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Hands-on attitude / proactivity
- Ability to cooperate with top management in company
- Possibility to develop in an international, fast – growing company
- Attractive benefit package