- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
The role will be responsible for the successful implementation and delivery of core HR processes and HR projects/initiatives. With strong in-depth knowledge and subject matter expertise on a variety of HR topics, the successful candidate will be accountable for effective consultancy and operational support to employees and managers.
About the Role
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Ensure activities are focused on key business issues and an effective operational service is provided.
- Ensure a consistent approach to HR activities and initiatives within regional and global policies/legal requirements, whilst adhering to local statutory requirements and legislation.
- Manage both individual and collective ER activity in accordance with TR employment policies and relevant employment/labour laws.
- Provide support to the business on all matters associated with staff and coach managers to enhance individual and team capability and performance.
- Foster strong working relationships with key leaders and stakeholders.
- Participate in regional or global projects, as required.
- Degree Level and or HR/Business qualification
- 3-5 years HR experience (including Generalist experience) ideally in a global or regional matrix organization
- Proactive, with a focus on superb service delivery
- Able to effectively manage a demanding workload and multiple priorities
- Knowledge of Workday system functionality a plus
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Fluent spoken and written English
What's in it for you?
- Job in an international, dynamic environment where you contribute to building innovative solutions for business professionals
- Intensive training package
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare and Multisport card
- Company social incentives
- High standards of ethics in the workplace
- Networking opportunities
- 2 additional days off for voluntary activities