- Norwida 5, GdańskGdańsk, Pomeranian
- Offer expired 21 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- manager / supervisor
This HR TRANSFORMATION project assignment is an amazing opportunity to play a major role in shaping the future for Swarovski.
ABOUT THE JOB
In this position you will be part of the Global HR Transformation Project Team contributing and driving projects related to the transformation of the HR function. Your main duties will be the following:
• Being responsible for project planning and project management activities, collaborating with HR organizations and stakeholders globally
• Being responsible for the analysis and re-design of HR processes, as well as ensuring implementation and anchoring of changes
• Being responsible for ensuring that HR colleagues in the Global Business Services Organization are trained in all relevant process aspects, respective documentation is created, and new ways of working are adopted
• Being responsible for providing regular input to Project Leader regarding risks, issues, progress, etc.
• Working closely with the HR Processes Lead and Global Process Owner in all process related matters to assure global consistency of the HR processes and related activities
• Guiding HR teams and actively driving change within the respective project
• Supporting change and communication activities in the HR Transformation stream
A motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
• 5+ years’ experience in an operational HR role of which minimum 2 years as an HR Manager or in an HR Project Management role
• Collaborative and agile mindset
• Lateral leadership skills
• Ability to manage time and stick to deadlines
• Ability to define and deal with a high level of detail and to ensure high quality standards
• Project management and implementation experience in a global organization
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• English proficiency and excellent presentation and communication skills
• Globally mobile if required
• Experience in process design is a plus
• Change management skills are a plus
For internal candidates this role is available remotely with stay in current locations.
Swarovski Global Business Services
Working for us is more than just a job - it's being part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and creativity. We offer a competitive salary, learning and developing programs and provide a wide range of benefits.
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.