- Nowowiejskiego 55, 61-714 Poznań, PolskaPoznań, wielkopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 25 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
Working at Apptension
We flavor our client’s projects with the secret sauce which, taking dozens of awards they received into consideration, the industry finds delicious. But don’t take our word for it - join us and see for yourself what the Apptension vibe is all about.
Why do we need you?
We want Apptension to be the best place to work for our current and future employees and we are now on a lookout for a brilliant HR Manager to shape HR strategy. Your goal will be to make our culture and people grow in a fast-changing world.
What's this position about?
As an HR Manager at Apptension, you will be expected to:
- initiate and improve all HR processes within Apptension - we thrive on innovation and we want to see it also in the HR area
- work directly with top management to shape HR strategy - you report to Management Board
- manage Apptension’s learning and development processes - we constantly develop the competences of our people and build leadership skills
- work with HR OKRs to manage team goals and priorities - we set our OKRs on a quarterly basis to ensure we implement changes in crucial areas of the company’s operations
- manage long-term hiring plan and recruitment process that allows us to achieve business goals
- manage HR Team (HR Specialist + EB Specialist - to be hired until the end of 2020)
- listen to employee feedback and apply it to create a better workplace
- create and manage EB strategy for Apptension
- analyze and optimize your activities
What do you need to have to join us?
We value great ideas and strong working ethics. Here’s a list of the skills that we would like you to have:
- experience in a tech/digital company of up to 100 employees - you need to understand the development process lifecycle and agile principles
- proven track record of creating effective, long-term recruitment strategies
- hands-on experience designing and implementing HR processes in the area of learning&development, onboarding, offboarding
- experience in creating employer branding and/or recruitment marketing strategies
- creative approach, being up-to-date with HR innovations
- understanding of management principles, f.ex. management 3.0 or other management tools and frameworks
- in-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- excellent command of English both spoken and written (at least C1)
- an ability to prioritize and switch between tasks
- impressive communication and interpersonal skills
- self-starter, proactive, assertive, and analytical attitude
We also value a lot:
Things that will help you stand out from the other candidates:
- being familiar with recruitment and HRM tools (such as Recruitee, Small Improvements, Donut) and being able to learn how to use new ones quickly
- experience in cooperating with Management Board
Here's what we have to offer:
The Apptension Vibe is our favorite perk: we’re really into laughs, high fives and comfy clothes.
UoP: 5000 - 7000 net
B2B: 8000 - 12 000 net + VAT
- autonomy in making decisions in the HR area
- possibility to join a growing company where you can shape processes and build your own team
- flexible working hours
- work in well-oiled teams; we like to spend time with each other not only in the office
- possibility of working remotely or from an office conveniently located in the center of Poznań
- sports card
- private health insurance
- co-financed trainings and conferences
- internal crowdfunding - each month our employees receive their own budget they can use to execute different ideas - our Wishlist was awarded with an "EB Kreator 2016" prize for the best internal employer branding campaign
- a wide choice of beverages and fresh fruits
- a well-equipped chill room with PlayStation, board games and table tennis
- team retreats
Do you want to join Apptension?
Hi I’m Piotr and I’m working here as Head of Finance and People. My goal is to make Apptension thrive as a company but also as a workplace. I’m looking forward to collaborating with you to get it done!