- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Join our Client's organization, a shared service center of progressively growing company in the manufacturing industry, which offers a workplace with an atmosphere of mutual trust and respect as a HR Manager.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Support creation of great place to work
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Managing of Health and Safety related activities in SSC
- Develop employer branding strategy for SSC
- Cooperation with internal and external units: executives, employees, workers’ councils, auditors etc.
- Supervise providing of payroll calculation as a service for 5000 co-workers
- Office management
- Lead, coach and support your team
- You will be part of Management team, and report to the Head of SSC
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Proven working experience as HR Manager
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Very good practical and theoretical knowledge of operational and strategic aspects of HR work
- Service minded approach towards internal clients
- People oriented and results driven
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Strong background in project management and change management competencies
- An outgoing personality, assertiveness and a high level of social competences, knowledge of the SSC market is additional asset
- Excellent active listening, communication and presentation skills, including fluency in English
- Relevant managerial experience with strong interpersonal and leadership skills to promote positive and professional work relationships
- Ability to see problem solving as an opportunity for development and you have been acknowledged for your out of the box thinking
- As a team player enjoy working in an open-minded environment where you together with others focus on solutions rather than problems
Are you actively looking for new opportunities, interested in this role, would like to know more details? Apply!
Click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Let's talk and go through the recruitment process together!
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych, zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy, dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (t.j. Dz. U. z 2016 r., poz. 922). Jednocześnie wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych na potrzeby przyszłych rekrutacji.