- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
CERTIFICATE NO. 5406
We are seeking candidates interested in joining at a top-tier multinational
consulting firm at the position of
- Regular contact with Business Leaders with respect to their business needs and talent priorities;
- Overview of all the HR-related processes, setting priorities accordingly and providing HR advisory to Business Leaders;
- Employer branding strategy implementation;
- Monitoring the effectiveness of the recruitment processes and onboarding program;
- Remuneration: reporting, monitoring, adjustment of the compensation strategy;
- Learning & development priorities implementation;
- Regular KPI reporting to the Board;
- Cooperation with central teams and the regional team;
- Managing the team of HRBPs and Recruiters (6 employees)
- University degree and extensive professional experience gained in an HR-related field at an international company.
- Minimum of 6 years relevant experience in HR management.
- Fluency in Polish and English is a must-have. You will be working in both languages in an international environment on a daily basis.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal as well as clear and effective communication skills and assertiveness.
- Ability to work well to deadlines and under pressure.
- Ability to handle a high volume of work, recognize priorities and manage time effectively.
- Ability to function on an independent basis.
- Willingness to be a team player.
What we offer:
- Great opportunity for professional development within HR structures.
- Work in a leading-edge international business environment.
- Competitive and attractive remuneration and full package of additional benefits including wellbeing initiatives and continuous learning journey of personal as well as professional growth.
- Stable employment on an employment contract directly from our client.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV using APPLY button below:
For more information visit: www.mkm-support.pl
“Pursuant to art. 7 section 1 of GDPR, I declare that I agree to the processing by the data administrator, i.e. MKM Support Maria Odorowicz (ul. Obożna 7, lok. 32, 00-332 Warszawa) of my personal data provided in the job application documents aimed at conducting recruitment. I also agree to the processing of the aforementioned personal data by way of automatic means, including in the form of profiling. The above consent was expressed voluntarily, pursuant to art. 4 item 11 of GDPR. I agree to the use of my CV in the future recruitment processes organized by MKM Support Maria Odorowicz (ul. Obożna 7 lok. 32, 00-332 Warszawa).”