- Nowy Józefów 70, 94-406 Łódź, PolskaŁódź, łódzkie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praktykant / Stażysta
Do you have a passion for developing people to improve their contributions to the organization?
If so, then a role in our Human Resources (HR) organization is for you!
As a Trainee in Human Resources, you will be responsible for leading organizations through assessment, design, transition, work process improvements or working directly with a function. This is not your typical HR internship – you will have truly meaningful projects to work on.
The traineeship program provides competitive compensation as well as the chance to define your skills, apply them in a professional setting, and have a direct impact on business results. Your projects will deliver leading edge deep understanding of one or more Human Resources areas.
Work schedule: flexible (min 30h/ week)
- Are currently studying at 4th or 5th year of studies or recently graduated
- Are fluent in Polish & English including business situations
- Know how to set priorities and deliver what you commit to
- Love solving and analyzing problems to build creative solutions
- Have the ability to learn on the job in a welcoming environment
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals.
- Having digital skills would be a great asset
What we offer:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your projects from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous growth – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual
- Chance to become our permanent employee after successful traineeship - based on your performance, you may get the full-time job offer from P&G